“Only place we stay in AC!”

Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Borgata is my favorite AC casino&hotel bar none. The restaurants and lounges are first rate and the personnel go out of their way to please. My husband and I will definitely be there again in the near future. Their fine dining (Bobby Flay's and Wolfgang Puck to mention a couple) are spot on. We like going during football season and go to the Long Bar. (Multiple TVs so you can catch your favorite team.) Since it is not on the boardwalk, it has a lot less hustle&bustle than some of the others.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room on a higher floor facing the ocean. Last visit, our view was amazing
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JerseyGirl1718

Reviewed 6 May 2014

i have stayed few times there. its always so fancy ,good looking people great bars.its not cheap but worth the money u spend or gamble.they also have great restaurants.all in one.ohh you can shop too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My girlfriends and I picked the Borgata because it seemed to be such a nice hotel. I had visited the Borgata before to hang out but had never actually stayed there. We booked the Fiore Suite, which was a beautiful suite with a beautiful view BUT the room was filthy. There were stains on the furniture and the sheets. There were food crumbs on the floor. In one of the suites I walked into the bathroom and my shoe got stuck to the floor because there was something stickly all over it. There was hair in the sink, looked like someone had shaved.

They moved us to 2 different suites and all of them were completely dirty. We had to ask for a manager several times. We spoke to 2 different housekeeping managers. Neither one of them was apologetic and almost seemed irritated to be dealing with the situation.

Also, the food at the breakfast buffet was horrible. Breads were stale, some of the food was cold.

I was in shock at our experience because I thought that this was an upscale hotel. We will never go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank Jamie W
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Jamie W-

I’m sorry that your girl’s trip to Borgata didn’t meet your expectations. While I am glad you asked for and spoke with a Manager, I’m disappointed that they didn’t help resolve your concerns. Please know that your review was shared with our management team so that they may address your comments. They will do their best to ensure this does not happen again to any of our valued customers. Should you decide to return to Borgata in the future, please private message me and I will do my best to ensure your next visit is filled with only positive and memorable experiences.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is nice with several options for bars and restaurants. Room was clean and staff seemed well trained and friendly. My main complaint is the smoking and even though there's non smoking areas it's still full of smoke and bad ventilation. Not sure if I'd stay again because of the smoking.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank midwestohio
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The loosest slots in AC! This casino has great entertainment, waitresses and food! The buffet is well worth the price. This is pretty much the only place i go to gamble because of the comfort level I have.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank weatherman00
Reviewed 3 May 2014

It is a great hotel. the restaurants are pretty good especially Bobby Flay steakhouse. The pool and tub are really good too. The only thing I hate about Borgata is I always get lost getting to Borgata. The signs are pretty bad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rahul A
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Not a gambler but was at the Borgata for a few days of business meetings. There are 2 hotels here, the Borgata and the Water Club (where we had meetings). The Borgata is a very nice hotel, check in was a little slow since I didn't have a preferred card. The room itself was clean and very nice. Like I find with most casino hotels there seems to be the smell of perfumed air all around. We had a nice dinner at Bobby Flays and walked the casino but found it hard to find a quick bite to eat late at night, this is Jersey where was the Diner?

Overall nice place, would visit again for sure

Room Tip: All seemed to be the same, i was on 10th floor and had nice water view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business