4,237 results
All reviews fiore suite water club old homestead comedy show gypsy bar black label wolfgang puck classic room bobby flay bread and butter comedy club living room outdoor pool hotel is beautiful food court poker room las vegas
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful. The room was clean and very attractive, and the beds were VERY comfortable. The casino is gigantic and there are tons of places to eat. We loved the food court in the basement. Great food at good prices. Best buffet in Atlantic City. Don't miss it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann K
Reviewed 22 October 2016

As a BLACK LABEL patron, I visit Borgata Hotel/Casino frequently. Always happy
with its high class accommodations in hotel, dining, entertainment and gaming amenities. Stay at least 2 nights to maximize your pleasurable experience.
Then you'll want to come back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank donluisc
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I live near Atlantic City and have stayed at almost all of the properties over about 13 years. Borgata has been a consistently nice place to stay. Borgata is known for its poker room, $25 black jack with less decks than other casinos, the world record for craps roll, a Luxury hotel, and also top Chef Restaurants.

I currently hold a black card which gets you access to the Amphora players lounge. This is a great top shelf all you can eat and drink players club that you can only enter if you have a black card or above. My other favorite restaurants are: Noodles of the world noodle bar, Wolfgang Pucks, and the Buffett.

When we stay, the children love the pool that has music under the water, they enjoy the room's big shower, room service, and the city side view.

The poker room is the biggest in AC, the craps is 5x's odds and has hop bets, and $25 black jack has 4 or 5 decks rather than the 6 or 8 other casinos use.

Some of the issues we found is that they could clean the entrance doors from the parking garage more often. Some unhappy patrons seem to find the need to spit on the handles or smear a unknown on the doors and elevators. We also find that the comp system is less generous than say the Trop or Harrah's.

Overall, the place is pretty good. I use to stay at the Revel more when it was open. The Revel now renamed Ten will open again in 2017. I expect that I will return there. The kids liked the inside/outside pool better at Revel/Ten and I liked the building and rooms better there as well.

Room Tip: Get a city side high floor for a great view of AC
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting the Borgada for a 3 day stay. The rooms are immaculately clean and spacious. The bathroom is equally beautiful and is equipped with all the necessary toiletries. The shower is large. The housekeeping staff is friendly and accommodating. The entire staff from the front desk to the restaurants and casino are friendly and helpful. Whom ever is in charge of customer service is doing a fantastic job. Had the pleasure of dining at the Homestead and Wolf Gang Puck. The meals were delicious and service was 5 star. My son who is autistic had a shave and haircut at the barber/spa. Damian was amazing with him and gave him the best haircut ever. Also the food court on the lower level has everything imaginable, whatever your heart desires and also has a market that that has all kinds of snacks and sandwiches. Judy at the burger place is also kind. I would highly recommend staying here as you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gmwNewYork
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had the pleasure of dining at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant inside the Borgata Hotel. Myself, and my group dined on Sunday September 25th.The service was outstanding {John} was our waiter.He recommended the apple & brie cheese salad with vinegrette dressing. It was delicious. For the main course we all had the blackened sordfish, that was exqusite.The drinks were great and came promptly. We had a corner booth, which I would recommend over the tables if possible. The ambiance was superb, as we were celebrating my sister's birthday, and it couldn't have been a better expierence.

Room Tip: The Water Crest section of the Hotel offers a better view from the rooms. It was quit also, good for sleeping.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family