“An unusual 20 minute date”
Review of AC 3-D Light Show

AC 3-D Light Show
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I were walking on the boardwalk and because it was still late Spring season, noone but 3 other people sat and watched this incredible light show OUTSIDE (we are from Toronto and just came out of hibernation after a very long winter) with a nice ocean breeze... cool music... it was just very peaceful and entertaining to watch.

1  Thank AwesomeIma

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The show was great, different lights and patterns. It blew me away :) And the best part is it's free. I am so glad it was still there. I went last year and was glad to see it was still there.

1  Thank jesussaves1
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The show is displayed on the Boardwalk Hall building and there is a seating area right in front. We were able to watch the entire show. I believe the entire show was about 8 minutes long. It was something free to do and I thought it was fairly entertaining. It was nice to sit on the boardwalk at night and fell the cool breeze off the water as we watched the show.

1  Thank Sherry622
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nice free family entertainment in the fresh outdoors right outside the convention center. Would do this again.

5  Thank Jo O
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It's something out of the ordinary. The kids will enjoy the show as well as the adults. It's a short show so it should keep the attention span of the kids. Overall it gets you out of the casino for awhile.

2  Thank yothewish