“best dinner in Atlantic city”
Review of Knife & Fork Inn

Knife & Fork Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Knife & Fork Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 432 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Albany Avenue
Reviewed 14 October 2017

consistent good quality menu/food. Good service. We had steak and seafood- both excellent. Great for a date night with husband.

1  Thank nymesq

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Wow what a lunch. Started out with appetizers. Colby sliders (to die for), lobster spring rolls (awesome) a potato fry soufflé hard to explain but great to eat( like a puffed fry) these were one of the best things I've ever tried. Then had the lobster bisque, just loaded with chunks of lobster. My wife had the tomato bisque, she said fantastic. I had the crab cake sandwich served with fresh jersey tomato and lettuce, my wife had the grilled Brie and apple sandwich, both were very very good. Defiantly a place we need to go back to. Our sever, Kate, went above and beyond to keep us full and happy on a very busy day, she is the best.

2  Thank Tomdecook
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I ate at Knife and Fork after he completed his first (Half) Iron Man. We had a lovely time and great food. You can't go wrong...

1  Thank hforb
Reviewed 18 September 2017

9 of us had dinner after golf in a private room upstairs and the food and service was excellent.
The warm spinach salad was superb and wedge with blue cheese excellent.
I had the 12 OZ filet and it was cooked perfectly.
We shared 5 different sides with the brussel sprouts getting rave reviews - all of the other sides were very good.
I had the chocolate cheesecake and coffee - a great end to a great meal
We had a couple bottles of wine at $60 each that were very good and fairly priced.
Mary Lou was our server and she and the rest of staff made sure we had water, wine and drinks throughout the meal.

1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We just happened to find this place and so glad we did. I had the crab legs and they were delicious and very meaty. Others had the lobster Thermidor and corn crab soup and said it was the best. We shared the Berry napoleon and it was to die for. Our server was very friendly and helpful. It's a beautiful place. A little expensive but well worth it.

1  Thank Francy P