“Great place to eat and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brittany Cafe

Brittany Cafe
Ranked #140 of 395 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Great place to eat and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here after completing the Color Run and had an amazing lunch. I ordered a BLT and it was piled high with crispy bacon, and fresh tomatoes that tasted like they came out of my own garden. Even though I was full after eating it, I almost ordered another one because it was so good. The other two people I was with ordered an omelette each and said they were excellent. The prices are great, and the staff were very friendly. Overall, an amazing experience, and such a great alternative to eating in one of the casinos. We will make sure to go here every time we are in the area.

Visited October 2013

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Breakfast on Sunday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

First time eating here, a little cafe with out door seating very good service and food.I'm sure we'll be going back!

• Visited October 2013
Washington DC
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Our family stopped in for breakfast and everyone swarmed their food. Omelettes, pancakes - delish! It's a small cafe with counter service and a couple of outdoor tables. Lots of locals coming in with their newspapers to get coffee. A breath of fresh air away from the boardwalk.

• Visited September 2013
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Wonderful little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good, cheap place to eat breakfast on our way out of town, so we consulted Yelp and headed to Brittany's. We found a parking spot in front, hid our GPS and locked the doors--it's sketchy there--and went inside. One of the guys sitting at the counter offered us some coffee and soda and took our order. The waitress that morning was late but the cook let him in and he's there every morning so he stepped right in to make sure we felt welcome. The cook was a great character with a thick accent and a generous spirit. The italian-style french toast was the BOMB and my husband really liked his omelet too. We added up our own bill ($14 can you believe it!) and left the cook and the guy reading his newspaper at the counter a $6 tip.

It was a little slice of small town charm in the middle of the toilet bowl that is Atlantic City! We were the only ones in there at 7am and it was great.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cynthia W
“great food, great value, small place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a tiny cafe, I think maybe 5 tables and a bar. The breakfast really can't be beat. I had a spinach omelette which was just perfect and the potatoes are just the way they should be from that great big grill. Coffee is good, service is great.

• Visited December 2012