“If you like good service over good food this place is for you”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Verdi Italian Restaurant
Ranked #203 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Servers were very nice and spaced the meal out perfectly. For the prices and ambiance the food came out cold with a glaze over it that proved it was sitting under heat lamps for a while. Save your money, this isn't what it appears to be

There are newer reviews for Verdi Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 17 August 2012

The food is good but the service is slow. For the price I expect much better service. Getting seated is also a bit slow. I see the open tables but they won't seat people. I would think they do this because the staff would be overwhelmed if they had to serve all tables but I saw that that's not the case. They just seem to be slow.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

One of the best dinner and appetizers I've had in a long time

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I was not impressed by this restaurant. First of all, we waited for 30 minutes to be seated for our reservation. It took another 15 minutes for the waiter to come over to us. He was nice but did not seem to know much about the menu or italian food in general. We ordered the calamari and never received it, but they also didn't include it on the bill. Once we finally got our food (I got the roasted chicken in Gorgonzola) it was all really bland and the chicken was super dry. I had to dump salt and pepper on it to make it edible. The only good thing about this place was the garlic and bread given before the meal. Overpriced, so do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

1  Thank Luv2travel1308
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We always stop to eat at Il Verdis. And have gotten to know the staff quite well. The food here is prepared to your needs and is always ext delicious. Try the Beignets for dessert. Litlle pillows of fried dough in squares filled w Ricotta and conf sugar . served w berries and containers of vanilla,Coc,and my fav to drizzle over is caramel.

2  Thank suzannemalafronte