“I want have fond memories”

Central Pier Arcade
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I want have fond memories”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I know the place more, because, I want have fond memories

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Yenny T

Philadelphia/Atlantic City [dug-in]
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“one of the few 'kid-centric' attractions in AC”
Reviewed 11 April 2008

one of the few 'kid-centric' attractions in AC.
in Schiff's Central Pier is an arcade [skeeball, slots & other games of skill for coupons/tokens that you turn in for tacky prizes & glittery ceramic figurines] They have South Jersey's largest go-kart track, it does include a bridge in the circle '8' track.
but it is outdoors. On nice days [or anytime the weather permits] in the off-season they open the go-kart track. I have ridden them on Black Friday 2007, 2/23/08 & Boxing Day [12/26] 2006.
I love the 99cent store in the Central Pier, they often have electronics & other useful things on closeout there. I bought 'ear buds' for my mobile phone there, they really came in handy when NJ put the ban on talking on cell phones while driving. If you need sundries [sunscreen, bamboo beach mat, tylenol, toothbrush, razor, etc - things you MEAN to pack but forgot, try the 99cent store at The Central Pier

15 Thank rship1