“Cheesy”

Central Pier Arcade
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Cap and overpriced rides. Go to the Steele pier. Not worth the time here.

It's a shame but as a local, I won't go back.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"excitement"
"nj"

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We went before Hurricane Sandy so it was a while ago. Spent time walking up and down the pier and going into shops along the way. Nice place to go with teenagers. There were families with young children as well. It was in the middle of summer so there were a lot of people milling around. The salt water taffy was very tasty and a good remembrance of the Jersey Shore.

3  Thank Carolyn T
Reviewed 11 February 2014

If you are ready to feel some speed, then make sure to visit the Central Pier Arcade and Speedway. It features an indoor arcade, packed full of your favorite games. But outside is where the excitement really begins. Open all year around, the Nascar style go karts race over and under, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. You may also try your skill at the paintball challenge, which offers fun for the entire family!

5  Thank Angela A
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We walked around here but didn't do any of the attractions they seemed like a rip off. Its a good place to hang not necessarily to pay for attractions.

2  Thank Autumn M