“Decent food”

Breadsticks Cafe & Grill
Ranked #8 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recently undergoing a total redesign, Breadstick's new look and feel has added another level of energy to the thriving Resorts Casino Hotel, home of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Along with a full breakfast menu served from opening to closing, Breadsticks' offerings range from award winning chowders, hand-crafted burgers, hot and cold sandwiches, to mouth watering steaks, fresh seafood and fantastic daily specials, Breadsticks has something for everyone. A full bar is available including wines by the glass and bottle, bottled beer, Sangrias made fresh every day, and a variety of smoothies. Throw in amazing service, panoramic, unobstructed views of the ocean, world famous beach, boardwalk, and Steel Pier, and you have all the elements of the perfect dining experience, as Breadsticks will not disappoint. Located on the Dining Level, no stay at Resorts Casino Hotel is complete without a visit to Breadsticks Cafe & Grill.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were staying in Resorts and came here for dinner and breakfast, out of convenience. It was ok. Not great, but not bad. The hostesses both times seemed a little off, not the friendliest. The servers we had both days were very nice and helpful and quick. Dinner was ok, and not too $$. For breakfast, husband and stepsons dishes seemed better than mine. They both had huge egg ham and cheese or egg sausage and cheese sandwiches which they devoured. I chose the French toast, which was a bit too sweet for me, as it was made on with a cinnamon roll. And it was only two small slices.

1  Thank MrsBattsNY

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This restaurant is located in Resorts. It was so nice to have breakfast outside on the deck and watch the ocean. Excellent food.

1  Thank lovinny2
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had breakfast @ breadsticks with my husband and son. I had the worst pancakes ever. simply horrid. my husband and son's breakfast was less bad LOL. The food was pricy considering the quality of the meals . I would NOT eat there again breakfast for 3 including a generous tip was $47.00 I gave a nice tip as it was not the waiters fault the food was lousy.
The restaurant was clean with nice ambience.

1  Thank harvIowa
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We don't go to a standard restaurant in a casino resort with a lot of high hopes. But the service here was excellent, even while being laid back. We came form breakfast and they easily took care of my wife's gluten-free needs with a fresh omelet. I had a very tasty lox plate with crunchy cucumbers, tomatoes (could have been a little fresher), and red onions (very fresh and surprisingly mild). The mimosas were how we like them...a little orange juice for flavor, nothing more. Nice ocean views, if you get a window-side seat.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were seated at the very back which had an amazing ocean view. The eggs benedict were the best I've ever had in my life. Pancakes were really good too. You must try the corned beef hash as well - it was so good!! Prices were really cheap - especially for a tourist destination! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Brianna0317