Wyndham Skyline Tower
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$104
US$67
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$108
  • Beachfront
US$116
US$90
  • Pool
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$56
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$68
US$56
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
US$92
US$76
  • Pool
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$261
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkinglaundry roomsales presentationtimeshare propertyelevator situationelevator waitdvd playerjacuzzi tubgift cardelevators were slowsteel pierindoor poolpull out couchper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at Wyndham in AC, and it was as expected. GREAT. For the price you will not get a bigger, cleaner, nicer room anywhere in AC. The room had an unexpected Jacuzzi tube this time around which was a nice surprise. The room is HUGE compared to ones on the boardwalk in casino hotels. We had a full kitchen, living room and King size bed. The only complaint we had was a similar one that everyone has, the elevators. The are brutally slow, but I will say the guest services rep. did warn us. So we just took the stairs most of the time. Only other issue was we could not use our balcony for some reason...

So in recapping; Huge room, reasonable price. Wont stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello Daniel L
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to us. I apologize that we did not inform you that our balconies were going to be closed due to Exterior Renovation Project; we are upgrading the exterior our building. I will have a conversation with the team to make sure other visitors are not missed as well. On behalf of the team here at Skyline Tower we thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out me at anytime.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice place to stay, location not bad.Room was decorated well and clean. Great view of the city on the upper floors, friendly staff. Take advantage of the local jitney buses that run 24/7, to get you around the city or to a destination of your choice for $2.25 per person.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kitten B
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello Kitten B
Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us! We are also glad you took advantage of what the city has to offer, Atlantic City is a great place to get out and sight see. On behalf of the team here we hope to see you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I went for a group of friends for my birthday weekend this was my first visit to this location. Most visits I make to AC I just stay at a Casino but this time I'm glad i didn't. The resort is huge with it believe 30 some floors and is a nice sight from the street. It's only a block away from the boardwalk and beach and in walking distance to stores and whatever else you need. There are casinos very close and the resorts casino is directly next door, some parts of the near neighborhood aren't the best but it will not affect you. It's even just a few blocks walk from the outlets. The lobby and resort is very we'll maintained and beautiful all is clearly just recently redone. There is security at the door as soon as you walk in and at the elevators. You must valet park your car which wasn't a problem since you can walk to everything anyway. The check in was very Smooth with no wait and the girl was extremely friendly and helpful. The only person I could have done without was the concierge she was nice and had lots of info yes but she was just to nosy and pushy to attend the "survey" which I knew was a sales meeting it got very annoying. They are redoing the whole outside of the building so there are things hanging etc no big deal. There are 3 sets of elevators they move slow yea but it didn't seem to effect us as a lot of other people kept mentioning. They have a 6th floor with a indoor pool, hot tub, arcade, billards room, laundry room, computer room, DVD rental, and vending machines even a ATM. The one thing that got me was the fact that it was like 8 o'clock and you could no longer rent DVDs that makes no sense. We stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe it was very spacious with a full kitchen bedroom large bathroom seperate jacuzzi , living and dinning area and a very large balcony with absolutely beautiful views of the city and ocean night and day since we stayed on the 26th floor we saw everything. The room was very very clean and fresh and everything worked. The bed and bedding a are so amazing you'll never want to move again. They call you as soon as you arrive to your room to make sure everything is good. And we needed fresh towels within 5 mins they arrived with them and as soon as they walked out thur called making sure we got our towels. Our hot water wasn't working and within 5 minute some one came knocking at the door this place is very a quick on their costumer service. One more thing I didn't like was that their would be like 3 security guards at the entrance and people at the desk but no one was ever checking our bracelets as we walked in and out of the building.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank NJ2492

Hello NJ2492
Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, we are very glad that you enjoyed your Birthday Weekend with us! The team works very hard to ensure visitors feel as much at home as you can feel on vacation and it sounds as if the team here met those needs in a timely manner. As for Security I will defiantly address your concerns, we hold safety to the highest standards. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again here at Skyline Tower.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Wyndham for Memorial Day. I was so excited to be able to go on the balcony and relax for a long weekend. I came here and the balcony doors won't open! They said they are painting them yet they were fine to go out on. If so why wouldn't you paint them in the winter? People pay good money and they have the balconies closed. I think it is so dumb that they would do that. I will never stay at a Wyndham again because i feel taken advantage of I don't recommend staying here at all!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mlacerra
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hello Mlacerre, thank you for taking the time to respond to us here at Skyline Tower, we apologize that your experience was less than desirable. Unfortunately our exterior renovation is contingent upon weather conditions and must be completed during warmer months for the pain to adhere to the building. It is not ideal, however it will be the refresh the property needs. I do hope that you will give Wyndham a second chance to wow you!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to me.
pamela.kelly@wyn.com

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well we arrived at our destination in Atlantic City and stayed at the Wyndham Skyline tower, when we checked in I requested that we stay on a lower floor because I had already been told about the slow elevator. We were "talked into taking a higher floor" he said due to some parties on the lower floors that were loud. We got to our room and it was nice and clean except the AC unit in the bedroom was so loud that you could hear it out in the hall, as well as the party going on a few doors down they were so loud we could hear them in our entire unit. Our ice maker was not working either. We called the front desk and asked to be moved but once again we were talked into letting the engineers come in to fix the AC and then we were told to go get free ice on the sixth floor. Not off to a good start. We left so they could replace the whole AC unit it was shot and could not be fixed. We left the next day to go into the City but due to the elevator being so slow and we called the desk three times to be picked up (which is what the front desk told us to do) but we did not make it to our bus in time so we missed our tour of NYC. When we came back later that day there was some horrible back up of sewage in the kitchen sink so I called to have it fixed and the kitchen sanitized. The staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean but there were too many things that needed fixed. Overall it was our first and probably last time to visit Atlantic City not a very good time having to spend a lot of time calling to get things fixed and for security to come up to quiet the noise. We were also told that the elevators are going to be replaced but not soon enough, they are so slow, and I did not feel like walking down 20 flights of stairs on my vaca.......

Room Tip: Stay on a LOW floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GaRacergirl

Thank you GaRacegirl for taking the time to respond to us. I truly apologize for the maintenance issues you encountered on your stay with us. I am glad that unit met your cleanliness expectations and I will address the maintenance issues with the team here and ensure we do not see these type of issues be released to the Guest Service team to check guests into. As for the elevator speed we do as much as we can to control the flow of our elevators, it can be difficult at times, however we are always working to improve our methods. Again we apologize and hope that you will return to Skyline Tower so we can wow you!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions
pamela.kelly@wyn.com