All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkinglaundry roomtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationelevator situationdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubthe sofa bedsteel pierper dayindoor poollower floorresort casino
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Absolutely love this resort in AC we were in the two bedroom suite, we have no complaints we had six guest with us and it was extremely convenient to the boardwalk, the staff was excellent and we helpful also professional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank vanivanz21
Bobbi M, Administration at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear vanicanz21:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a complimentary review about Skyline Tower! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us :) Summer has just started...we hope you come back and visit us and the beach real soon!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We arrived on May 30th and are leaving tomorrow June 6th.

I was concerned about staying here after reading many of the reviews. One compliant was the time to catch the elevator. So here is what I did. Every time I used the elevators I timed how long it took to get one. The longest I had to wait was 100 seconds. The average time to catch the elevators was about 25 seconds. If anything the elevators were faster to get and ride than most hotels I have stayed in. I have to give them 5 stars for the elevators. The next complaint was how long it took to have the valet get their cars. I timed this also. The longest we waited was about 13 minutes. Most of the time the car was there in less than 5 minutes. The valet's were friendly and took good care of my car. I tipped $5 when I got me car each day. I feel that the service I received warranted this. The staff goes out of the way to be friendly. Another compliant was bed bugs- I didn't want them! Our room was spotless- no bugs of any kind.

We stayed on the 17th floor in a deluxe one bedroom suite. What a great room. There is a full kitchen, dining area and living area with a fold out bed. The bathroom is large with a deep linen closet and free safe. The bedroom is large with a whirlpool tub and vanity. The TV's are new LG sets. Large one in the living room and average size in the bedroom. The free WiFi worked well most of the time. I was able to connect my computer to the TV and stream movies and programs through the internet. Yes, parking is $10 a day but the WiFi is free. The balconies are huge (about 8 feet 27 feet). Unfortunately the balconies are closed for use until the building is painted. We were notified of this about two weeks in advance by mail. The painting is going pretty quickly, I suggest calling ahead to see if they are open. The room was much more than expected. I really can't complain about anything. This is a great place to stay in AC.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe One bedroom. The whirlpool tub and larger space was great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bobbi M, Administration at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear JCS2100:

Thank you so much for visiting us at Skyline Tower! We truly do appreciate you taking the time to write such a complimetary review of our property and will share your remarks with our team. We try very hard to exceed guest expectations and we are so glad to see our valet team did so and that you were so happy with your room accommodations. As for our renovations, the team is working as quickly as possible for us to have a whole new facade and we do hope you come back soon to experience all the changes.

Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you soon at Skyline Tower.

Bobbi

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at Wyndham in AC, and it was as expected. GREAT. For the price you will not get a bigger, cleaner, nicer room anywhere in AC. The room had an unexpected Jacuzzi tube this time around which was a nice surprise. The room is HUGE compared to ones on the boardwalk in casino hotels. We had a full kitchen, living room and King size bed. The only complaint we had was a similar one that everyone has, the elevators. The are brutally slow, but I will say the guest services rep. did warn us. So we just took the stairs most of the time. Only other issue was we could not use our balcony for some reason...

So in recapping; Huge room, reasonable price. Wont stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello Daniel L
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to us. I apologize that we did not inform you that our balconies were going to be closed due to Exterior Renovation Project; we are upgrading the exterior our building. I will have a conversation with the team to make sure other visitors are not missed as well. On behalf of the team here at Skyline Tower we thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out me at anytime.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice place to stay, location not bad.Room was decorated well and clean. Great view of the city on the upper floors, friendly staff. Take advantage of the local jitney buses that run 24/7, to get you around the city or to a destination of your choice for $2.25 per person.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kitten B
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello Kitten B
Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us! We are also glad you took advantage of what the city has to offer, Atlantic City is a great place to get out and sight see. On behalf of the team here we hope to see you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I went for a group of friends for my birthday weekend this was my first visit to this location. Most visits I make to AC I just stay at a Casino but this time I'm glad i didn't. The resort is huge with it believe 30 some floors and is a nice sight from the street. It's only a block away from the boardwalk and beach and in walking distance to stores and whatever else you need. There are casinos very close and the resorts casino is directly next door, some parts of the near neighborhood aren't the best but it will not affect you. It's even just a few blocks walk from the outlets. The lobby and resort is very we'll maintained and beautiful all is clearly just recently redone. There is security at the door as soon as you walk in and at the elevators. You must valet park your car which wasn't a problem since you can walk to everything anyway. The check in was very Smooth with no wait and the girl was extremely friendly and helpful. The only person I could have done without was the concierge she was nice and had lots of info yes but she was just to nosy and pushy to attend the "survey" which I knew was a sales meeting it got very annoying. They are redoing the whole outside of the building so there are things hanging etc no big deal. There are 3 sets of elevators they move slow yea but it didn't seem to effect us as a lot of other people kept mentioning. They have a 6th floor with a indoor pool, hot tub, arcade, billards room, laundry room, computer room, DVD rental, and vending machines even a ATM. The one thing that got me was the fact that it was like 8 o'clock and you could no longer rent DVDs that makes no sense. We stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe it was very spacious with a full kitchen bedroom large bathroom seperate jacuzzi , living and dinning area and a very large balcony with absolutely beautiful views of the city and ocean night and day since we stayed on the 26th floor we saw everything. The room was very very clean and fresh and everything worked. The bed and bedding a are so amazing you'll never want to move again. They call you as soon as you arrive to your room to make sure everything is good. And we needed fresh towels within 5 mins they arrived with them and as soon as they walked out thur called making sure we got our towels. Our hot water wasn't working and within 5 minute some one came knocking at the door this place is very a quick on their costumer service. One more thing I didn't like was that their would be like 3 security guards at the entrance and people at the desk but no one was ever checking our bracelets as we walked in and out of the building.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank NJ2492

Hello NJ2492
Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, we are very glad that you enjoyed your Birthday Weekend with us! The team works very hard to ensure visitors feel as much at home as you can feel on vacation and it sounds as if the team here met those needs in a timely manner. As for Security I will defiantly address your concerns, we hold safety to the highest standards. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again here at Skyline Tower.

Please feel free to reach out to me.