Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$118
US$77
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$68
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$116
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$110
US$138
US$102
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
US$350
US$329
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$328
Reservations.com
  • Restaurant
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkinglaundry roomtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationelevator situationdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubthe sofa bedsteel pierper dayindoor poollower floorresort casino
Reviewed 22 June 2014

As far as location goes, Wyndham Skyline Tower is in a prime spot. It is within a five minute walk of the boardwalk and just a couple of more minutes away from the Steel Pier. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and activities to participate in all just a short walk away. The units in the hotel are also well equipped, but that is to be expected of most Wyndham properties. There was a full kitchen and plenty of space. Guest services was also outstanding. They were quick to fulfill requests such as fresh towels or extra toiletries. However, there are also many issues at this property. Here they are...

1. Elevators are too slow. At times, we waited for more than 15 minutes.
2. Valet is required and is also too slow. You cannot call ahead to request your vehicle. Instead, you must present your ticket at the counter and then wait. Sometimes the wait was up to 15 minutes. So, plan ahead. If you have reservations or a flight to catch, you may need to leave much earlier than expected.
3. The gym is too small and needs upgraded. They did do upgrades the day before we left, so this problem may be solved.
4. The pool is way too small for the size of the hotel.
5. When we were there, we had no access to balconies or the sun deck due to building repairs. Though we were told about this particular issue about two weeks before we arrived and it is a temporary problem, it was still unfortunate that we could not take advantage of everything the hotel had to offer.
6. There is too much pressure to attend a sales meeting. No means no, and they had a difficult time understanding that.

So, as far as Atlantic City goes, I feel that if you are not in a hurry and don't plan to use the pool or gym, this is probably a good pick for you. I have definitely stayed in much worse and again, the units are nice and CLEAN!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank travelingtula
Bobbi M, Administration at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Travelingtula:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your recent visit to Skyline Tower on Trip Advisor. We really do appreciate your feedback, as it is the only way we know of problems and can rectify them in the future. We try very hard to exceed guests/owners expectations, and I truly apoligize we fell short on your trip. Please know that I will share your comments regarding the elevators, valet, gym, and the pool with executive management team.

We do hope you come back in the near future and allow us to redeem oursleves in your eyes. We are working as fast as we can to be able to open the balconies for the guests.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Absolutely love this resort in AC we were in the two bedroom suite, we have no complaints we had six guest with us and it was extremely convenient to the boardwalk, the staff was excellent and we helpful also professional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank vanivanz21
Bobbi M, Administration at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear vanicanz21:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a complimentary review about Skyline Tower! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us :) Summer has just started...we hope you come back and visit us and the beach real soon!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We arrived on May 30th and are leaving tomorrow June 6th.

I was concerned about staying here after reading many of the reviews. One compliant was the time to catch the elevator. So here is what I did. Every time I used the elevators I timed how long it took to get one. The longest I had to wait was 100 seconds. The average time to catch the elevators was about 25 seconds. If anything the elevators were faster to get and ride than most hotels I have stayed in. I have to give them 5 stars for the elevators. The next complaint was how long it took to have the valet get their cars. I timed this also. The longest we waited was about 13 minutes. Most of the time the car was there in less than 5 minutes. The valet's were friendly and took good care of my car. I tipped $5 when I got me car each day. I feel that the service I received warranted this. The staff goes out of the way to be friendly. Another compliant was bed bugs- I didn't want them! Our room was spotless- no bugs of any kind.

We stayed on the 17th floor in a deluxe one bedroom suite. What a great room. There is a full kitchen, dining area and living area with a fold out bed. The bathroom is large with a deep linen closet and free safe. The bedroom is large with a whirlpool tub and vanity. The TV's are new LG sets. Large one in the living room and average size in the bedroom. The free WiFi worked well most of the time. I was able to connect my computer to the TV and stream movies and programs through the internet. Yes, parking is $10 a day but the WiFi is free. The balconies are huge (about 8 feet 27 feet). Unfortunately the balconies are closed for use until the building is painted. We were notified of this about two weeks in advance by mail. The painting is going pretty quickly, I suggest calling ahead to see if they are open. The room was much more than expected. I really can't complain about anything. This is a great place to stay in AC.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe One bedroom. The whirlpool tub and larger space was great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bobbi M, Administration at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear JCS2100:

Thank you so much for visiting us at Skyline Tower! We truly do appreciate you taking the time to write such a complimetary review of our property and will share your remarks with our team. We try very hard to exceed guest expectations and we are so glad to see our valet team did so and that you were so happy with your room accommodations. As for our renovations, the team is working as quickly as possible for us to have a whole new facade and we do hope you come back soon to experience all the changes.

Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you soon at Skyline Tower.

Bobbi

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at Wyndham in AC, and it was as expected. GREAT. For the price you will not get a bigger, cleaner, nicer room anywhere in AC. The room had an unexpected Jacuzzi tube this time around which was a nice surprise. The room is HUGE compared to ones on the boardwalk in casino hotels. We had a full kitchen, living room and King size bed. The only complaint we had was a similar one that everyone has, the elevators. The are brutally slow, but I will say the guest services rep. did warn us. So we just took the stairs most of the time. Only other issue was we could not use our balcony for some reason...

So in recapping; Huge room, reasonable price. Wont stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello Daniel L
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to us. I apologize that we did not inform you that our balconies were going to be closed due to Exterior Renovation Project; we are upgrading the exterior our building. I will have a conversation with the team to make sure other visitors are not missed as well. On behalf of the team here at Skyline Tower we thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out me at anytime.
Pamela Kelly
Pamela.kelly@wyn.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice place to stay, location not bad.Room was decorated well and clean. Great view of the city on the upper floors, friendly staff. Take advantage of the local jitney buses that run 24/7, to get you around the city or to a destination of your choice for $2.25 per person.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kitten B
Pamela K, Manager at Wyndham Skyline Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello Kitten B
Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us! We are also glad you took advantage of what the city has to offer, Atlantic City is a great place to get out and sight see. On behalf of the team here we hope to see you again soon.

Please feel free to reach out to me.
Pamela Kelly