“IGNORE ANY REVIEWS THAT ARE GOOD!! THis place is TERRIBLE”
Review of Eldorado Motor Inn

Eldorado Motor Inn
Eldorado Motor Inn
Ranked #29 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
Wayne, New Jersey
“IGNORE ANY REVIEWS THAT ARE GOOD!! THis place is TERRIBLE”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My friend and I needed a place to stay in AC for a bachelorette party, we did not want to room with the bachelorette party because it was already crowded, and we got down late. We figured if we would get a room for about $260 or so,and thought saving the $100 would be good. My friend booked the room, I paid no attention to what she booked until we were half way down the parkway and she told us the name of the hotel, any hotel with MOTOR INN in it screams NASTY! We immediately read reviews, and they were all terrible and true...Upon pulling up the the GHETTO gross area we knew it was bad news. We parked our car, stepped inside and were given a nasty room card that looked invested with disease to begin with. We were told that we had to park our car behind another car, and we would be blocked in behind a few other cars, best part was we were supposed to give our CAR KEY TO THE FRONT DESK, so they could move our car in case another person who was staying needed to get out as well. Thats ridiculous, never would i give them my key, or would i be ok with being blocked in at all times to somewhere I am paying almost $300 to stay at.We went upstairs to our room, and literally it seemed like we were at a crack house. we swung open the door and reeked of smoke, worse then i can even explain, it was so dirty we could not even step inside the room, like i said crack house.we then went downstairs and told them there was NO WAY we would stay there. I had to fight to get a full refund back, but we got it...We ended up going to the chelsea, paying the SAME amount and getting a great room, which was nice and perfect!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR,DONT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: dont do it!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
7 Thank alissam83

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The place in general was ok but I would stay somewhere else. Front desk and service was good (We ask for extra pillows and we got in 5 minutes) The guy at the front desk in the morning is more nice then the guy in the night time.

We were on the first floor and the bad thing about it was you hear the traffic and people checking in to their rooms late and making loud noise :/

When walking into the room they gave us an "Non-smoking" room when we could tell and smell that it was a smoking room (They even left the ashtray in the room) Of course its a Motor Inn, The outlets were dirty,Bathroom wasn't at its best, Didnt have a lot of towels or soap, fridge worked well but it had burned spots on it (Because of past guests smoking in the room) The carpet looked dirty and even the wall tiles were coming off and it looks like they dont fix it and just put krazy glue to hold it.

Scary part to me was "If the bed had bedbugs" because I saw past reviews about this issue, but luckily my boyfriend check out the whole bed and NO BEDBUGS!!!!! BUT!!! We did find stains, and hair inside the pillow cases (which they should really clean)

And as for breakfast, mostly muffins,crumbcakes,honeybuns and coffee (Nothing special but at least is something to eat and like I said the Morning guy at the front desk was really nice he even offer to take more then one)

OVERALL-The motor inn is ok. Not the best in the world but for the price we paid for one night on a saturday wasn't that bad

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SouthsideJessy
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

This place is nasty. The bathroom was dirty, the towels were broken and it just felt discussing to walk into the room. It was overpriced, it was roach infestes, the neighborhood was loud and I felt betrayed by www.hotels.com I asked them for their review and it I was not told the truth. The only reason I stayed was cause everything else was full and I had to pay it up front. Otherwise I would ask for my money back. I will never stay in the trashy place again.

• Stayed August 2012
6 Thank Hernandez2772

Travellers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 25 August 2012

3 friends and I stayed in the Eldorado Motor in just as a place to sleep while we weren't in the casinos. It was clean and a stones throw away from the Tropicana casino and the board walk. You will not get anything better for the same price and location.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank ClaireTherese
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2012

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go to this motel. It is the dirtiest motel ever. The beds looked like they were infested with bed bugs. The towels they give you, are dirty and PAPER thin. The manager is very, VERY rude. It was the WORST motel experience I have ever had in my life.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank kelly J
Cornwall
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and I went to Atlantic City to see the beautiful boardwalk and the great casinos..... we decided to stay close to the boardwalk and chose the Eldorado Inn..... it is an older motel but everything was fine there, we had a fridge and a comfortable bed.... the staff were very friendly with us and quite helpful for giving us directions and giving us everything that we asked for...... we will definately stay there again!!!!!! See you's next year Eldorado.......

Room Tip: try to stay on the top floor as you hear more traffic on the bottom
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple