Best Western Envoy Inn
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$132
US$100
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
US$95
US$91
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$102
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$97
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$127
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$90
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$182
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast roomyogurtexcellent breakfastaffordable hotelrecommend this hotelfree breakfastwalking distancecasino hotelsstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablehotel staffflat screen tvirish pubfitness centerup to dateenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel fit the run down area of Atlantic City. The lower hotel rates come with the challenge of staying in a shady area of Atlantic City. The hotel is very run down. The lobby makes a terrible first impression. The immediate area does not appear to be as safe as many other areas of the Boardwalk area. The hotel is close to the boardwalk and concert venue but I would not recommend this hotel or immediate area to those I care about.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank 656jefferyc
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Best Western in Atlantic City last Friday, 16 May 2014, and Saturday , 14 May 2014. The room we took was a nonsmoking standard room with two beds. Very nice room, very clean, bathroom is clean, shower is good, beds are very comfortable, airconditioner is working well, fan is also working well, flat tv is beautiful, enough supply of cups and other basic items. There is a refrigerator in the room, but we did not use it so we were not able to check if it is working great. There is also a microwave, but we also did not use. Continental Breakfast is free everyday from 7am to 10am, but we did not eat breakfast because we woke up late. Elevator works well. Across it is a free ice machine on the fourth floor. On the third floor, there is a vendo machine at the corner of the hallway. The staffs are very nice and very friendly and accommodating. The price of the room, considering the quality, is the cheapest compared to other hotels, with comparable service, and same area near boardwalk. The hotel is just one block from the boardwalk and close to Bally's ( 5 blocks ), and Resorts Casino Hotel on the other side. I recommend this hotel 100%.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Grace T
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Friendly staff, well maintained rooms, love the jacuzzi, the location in Atlantic City is just what i was looking for. Location was just right for the board walk, casinos and shopping. Loved the decor of the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank cris0516
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I are Diamond Club member of Best Western Hotels. We decided to take a little road trip to Atlantic City on May 10th 2014. We called to reserve a room from the road. Well they had trouble holding the room on my Amex card so I used my visa and I come to find out later that they did hit up my Amex card twice. Well on to the hotel, as we walked into the main lobby I noticed right away that the rug was very dirty, even the elevator buttons were pointing to the sides instead of up and down. and there was just a very unclean appearance.I used my points for my room and should have gotten a upgrade didn't get that.We should have received a snack and beverage on arrival and didn't get that either.The room was ok.The tv was very small. who ever is doing there tile work should be fired. There was no toilet paper hanger/dispenser just a half open roll on the top of the toilets tank.Tiny bath room and the tub had a cigarette burn in it.. I would rate this hotel along the lines of a motel 6. This hotel was know were near Best Western standards. The price was $179.00 and from my experience it should have been no more then $69.00 a night and this is a reach. At least the bed was comfortable and there were no bugs. The hotel is also located uptown in a area of abandon buildings. I will never return to this hotel and have advised Best Western of the conditions here.

Room Tip: I have none. Don't go there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank richard r
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I am familiar with Atlantic City and somewhat knew what to expect in terms of the surrounding area of this hotel. It is 1 block from the Boardwalk and it was important for me to be able to easily walk to and from the boardwalk instead of having to drive and find parking. I do not stay at casino hotels, as I am not a gambler and do not want to spend upwards of $200 for the night. i usually stay in Little Egg Harbor, but the rate for this hotel was quite low so i decided to try it. It was worth the shot. The lobby area is large and clean. They offer a free local newspaper each day. The stairwells and hallways are a bit outdated and can definitely benefit from a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint (not another shade of aqua, though) . The room was surprisingly beautiful, clean and renovated. The cabinetry is of great quality and is topped with granite. The room was very big. It featured two queen beds, a chair and ottoman, a large desk, and a long bureau on which a flat panel TV sat and contained drawers for storage. There was also a brand new refrigerator. The only disappointment I encountered was having to pay for parking at the hotel. You should not have to pay an additional fee for parking if you are a hotel guest. I guess they are keeping with the customs of the casino garages. When i mentioned that this fee wasn't posted on Hotels.com and that I was going to write about this in my review. he didn't really seem to care. I frankly think he mocked me in that he actualy gave me a card indicating the number to call to complain. We were in such a rush to check-in, drop our bags and run out that I just paid the nominal fee and went about my day. I did not have the complimentary breakfast, as I left too early. I was out by 6:30 and breakfast started at 7 a.m.I would recommend this hotel to someone who is considering staying out on White Horse or Black Horse Pikes. This hotel is centrally located and has really nice rooms, though the craftsmanship isn't too great. Tile cuts and carpet saddles are not aligned properly. All in all it was well worth the money, the place is clean and you are a stone's throw from the boardwalk.

Room Tip: We slept well, but it appears that due to the design of the property each room faces into an area that can get noisy if many people loiter about (street corners, parking lot).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family