“Loved it.”

Ranked #9 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved it.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Came here to stay for Miss America pageant. Was pleased with everything. Clean room. Quiet hallways. Super friendly, helpful staff. I even liked my bed which was firm but comfortable. I even liked the location and don't understand why people are saying it's in a sketchy area. Close to the boardwalk. Most things in walking distance or take a cab anywhere for $13 or less. I was pleasantly surprised by AC and plan to come back for a show or something (not into gambling) partially because I enjoyed my stay here. Courtyard hardly ever disappoints.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Parson H
Anik_Courtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you Parson, for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are delighted to hear that you loved almost every aspect of our hotel and eagerly look forward to having you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Finnish first
Southlake, Texas
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Currently enjoying my second extended stay at this facility (doing SCORE volunteer work with Sandy Storm damaged small businesses). The facility itself is very well appointed, the rooms are large and comfortable, and the staff is ever ready to meet your needs as a guest. The location in very close to the board walk and there are several good eating places within walking distance. Would highly recommend this hotel for a weekend or an extended stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for the great compliments! We are happy that you are here and appreciate all the work that you're doing for the Jersey Shore!
melbourne
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Just stayed 3 nights after arriving from Australia to get over jet lag. Could not complain about any thing at this hotel. Comfy beds, clean, pleasant staff, reasonably placed with jitney bus stop right outside. Great cold beers across the road at the atlantic bar. Atlantic city itself is a different matter. Bit scary as some streets are deserted and my wife was concerned walking past car parks and empty blocks to get the one block down to the board walk. We would personally not do this at night. Otherwise if you are going would definitely recommend this hotel. Way cheaper than the prices we got for worse reviewed casino rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank emelian
Thank you for the great feedback! I'm glad that you liked our hotel.
I hope that you will return soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The room n bathroom was a decent size n clean. However their whirlpool was a different story was kinda dirty n i didn't like the location. I was there over labor day wknd and got their close to 10pm n we were starving n tired but had to leave to to find food because they didnt have a restaurant or any type of food, They only served breakfast. if you are looking for somewhere to lay your head an shower its cool but if u want entertainment, gambling, walking to shop i wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LadyL215
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry, but we are a hotel and not a casino. We don't have gambling here. I'm glad that you liked the hotel and we are close to the casinos, we just don't have one in our hotel. I do hope that you will return soon! Please feel free to contact me at any time. :)
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was my first time at this hotel and it was such a wonderful stay thanks to the GM Hugh Chandler. He was so nice and truly cared about customer service. The hotel was very clean and so were the rooms. Hugh really made it a great experience and I will be staying again in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Yankees1234
Thanks for the GREAT feedback and taking time to write a review!
I'm happy to have been of service!
--Hugh
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed in a suite for two nights. The rooms were spotless and the decor was generally impressive. Our requests were promptly and courteously dealt with. Our major complaint about the room was the sofabed which was really uncomfortable and not conducive to a good night's sleep. Additionally, there was no door between the shower/bathroom and the bedroom, so if you're not a couple there is nothing to spare your blushes!

Breakfast was particularly good, there was a great selection with the option to have your omelet made Just the way you like it.

Getting to the boardwalk and casinos was an easy walk from the hotel. If you choose to walk by the parking lot, though the path looks less than attractive, it is well lit and we felt safe using it even at nights.

Overall, it was pleasant stay and we'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank EvetB
Hello! I'm glad that you liked the hotel and thanks for writing a review! :)
We'll take your comments into consideration during our renovation in 2014!
I hope that you will return soon!
----Hugh
South Jersey
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last night, as we were in town for a concert. The hotel and rooms are super clean and new. The room bathrooms are a great size, as was our King room. I liked the free fruity water and popcorn in the lobby. Everyone on staff is super attentive and nice, which was refreshing. The AC unit in our room was broken upon arrival but one call to the front desk and it was fixed by maintenance in no time. The hotel is a few blocks from the beach and boardwalk, but valet parking is $12 all day with unlimited in/out. All in all I enjoyed our stay here, and was pleasantly surprised. When staying in AC it's always hit or miss, so I was glad to finally find something decent that didn't break the bank and would definitely stay again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank prgirl73
Sorry about the air conditioning unit, but glad that you liked our hotel. I hope that you will return soon, there are a ton of great concerts in Atlantic City!