“overall a fine hotel”

Courtyard Atlantic City
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here for a one nite on a business trip in April-May 2014. Fine hotel. rooms were clean - staff very nice and accommodating. Beds were comfortable. Water in shower had good pressure and was hot. no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gmosho
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Gmosho,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your business trip! We appreciate the great comments and thank you for taking the time to share them. I am very happy you enjoyed the service and had no complaints!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Atlantic City

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I stay at this hotel as as a Winter Weekend getaway in the Northeast and have always been satisfied.

I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member and stay at 100 Marriott hotels a year and this location meets the high standards of Marriott.

Staff is always helpful and all can answer local related questions on where to go and what to see.

Nice location. Thanks !

Room Tip: End rooms are more quiet as late night revelers can come in at 3:AM,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WARNINGSHOTBILL

Dear Platinum Member,

Thank you very, very much for being a Platinum Member with us sharing your feedback. Your words mean a lot to us and I very glad to see that they are good. The room tip you have provided is also an awesome suggestion. Thank you again for the great comments, we hope to you see you again real soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Clean comfortable room, staff is friendly, price is fair. Location is across the street from resorts and two blocks from the boardwalk. Check in and out was quick and easy. Payment is made upon arrival. I will probably stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nitronic59

Dear Nitronic59,

Thank you for the amazing comments and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would stay with us again. Pleas contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Being a silver Marriott member I stay in a number of Courtyards each year and found this to be one of the nicer. Room was very nice and bathroom up to date. Staff very polite and had a great breakfast buffet which was much better than what most offer. It is just a block off the boardwalk and is in Atlantic City. Anyone who is visits AC understands the town isn't very nice except at your hotel or the Tanger Outlet. However, the walk to the boardwalk or Resorts is well lighted and safe!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for being a Silver Member with us! We appreciate you the great comments and thank you for taking the time to share them. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We would love to have provide you the same service again so please contact me if you are interested in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Atlantic City is dumpy, especially the area where this hotel is located. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff efficient but do not expect to go walking around on the streets safely. We were only stopping here one night as we traveled south and since it was not a destination it was OK.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FlossEm77
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Hi FlossEm77,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you found our hotel clean and our staff efficient. I am saddened to see that the state of the City reflected your score for our Hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot change our location but find that it's great when embraced properly. Close to a public beach, ton of restaurants, casinos and nightlife entertainment. I would love to personally help you next time you're down to find closeby activities.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice hotel off the beaten path of Atlantic City's bustling casino area. Rooms were spacious, front desk staff was very courteous. Short walk to the boardwalk. Didn't like the fact that we had to pay $10/day for valet parking but that's Marriott in alot of locations. The free cookies in the lobby were a plus. Didn't go to the hotel restaurant but it looked full during breakfast. Overall, a very nice weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank MyLife8203
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for the great comments and for taking the time to share them. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your weekend and we were a part of it. We appreciate you understanding our parking policies, our parking is handled by a separate company, thus, a charge needs to be placed. It's a good, efficient and secure option when staying in Atlantic CIty. I would totally recommend it every time you stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed at Marriot courtyard because I had some gift certificates I won from work. When I normally visit Atlantic city I stay at one of the casino hotels on the strip so this was a whole new experience for me. I stayed in a king suite on the 17th floor which I absolutely loved. If you can upgrade to a suite do it, well worth it. The room was clean and had 2 flat screen tv's. (living room area which came with microwave and small sink and bedroom) the king suite also included a jet spa tub and separate shower. The location was out the way considering you can stay in the caesars or trump and be directly on the boardwalk, however it was only a short drive to the other hotels/casinos. valet was efficient. my ONLY con was that they placed a hold of $210 on my account I was not aware of until after the money was taken out….thought that should have been told to me before hand…they said it will go back on my account in 5-7 business days (we shall see). check out was smooth and quick…they billed me for having 2 cars instead of 1 but the minor hiccup was fixed swiftly by the front desk attendent and they refunded me back the difference. All in all great weekend stay would definitely return...

Room Tip: king suite is worth the extra money
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Latrisha G
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hi Latrisha,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your suite. We only have 4 of those, and high in demand as you can imagine. Thank you for not letting the the error on the bill affect your score. When you return, contact me so that I can block a higher floor room for you of not the suite.