“Great stay”

Courtyard Atlantic City
Ranked #9 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Good check in service and valet parking- room was clean and comfiortable - good air con ! Located 5 mins walk from Boardwalk slightly away from casinos and outlet but perfect location for us - good value

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank angela w
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to share them. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We appreciate the great comments and are very happy to hear that you liked location and staff. We hope to see you again for a future stay. Please contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a wonderful week-end 8 old friends just spent at the Marriott ! It is often a difficult task to satisfy one person, but to make 8 females happy is virtually impossible. The Courtyard Marriott in Atlantic City, NJ was able to provide all of us with a safe, clean and comfortable environment. All the staff were helpful and accommodating. The desk staff went above and beyond in taking care of anything we requested. We spent much time around the table during buffet time enjoying each other's company and eating a delicious breakfast. The food was far above the normal hotel/motel fare. We all enjoyed the little things like the fresh fruit, cookies, coffee and cold water provided in the lobby. And of course, I loved the free WIFI !
My hat goes off to the management and staff of the Courtyard Marriott. I think I could speak for all 8 of us when I say that the hotel comes highly recommended !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Louise B
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Louise,

Thank you for the amazing comments and for taking the time to leave us your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. 8 happy ladies, can't beat that. It means so much to us that you included so many great details about your experience! Please contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I just spent 3 nights at the Courtyard Marriott in Atlantic City. I have never felt so safe in a hotel as I did at the Marriott. Also it was one of the cleanest hotels I ever stayed in. Also the employees from front desk to maintenance, etc. were so very accommodating and very personable. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. I was truly impressed.

Room Tip: there is great view of the beach and ocean from higher floors. The rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sara P

Dear Sara,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for the amazing comments and letting us know that our service isn't going unnoticed. Please contact me if you need anything at all. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here about three years ago and were very happy with the experience and I am so glad we stayed here again. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. It us nice to walk into to a clean smoke free room in Atlantic City. We have stayed in the casino rooms and they are noisy and stinky. We arrived early and they let us have a room right away and did their best to get us the room I requested. (A high room with a view) we were on the 11th floor with a side view of the ocean. The front desk said we could get a higher room if we wanted to wait and come back later but we were very happy with that. They asked many times throughout the visit if they could help us with anything. We went to the buffet in the morning, it was very good and again the staff and chef were very nice. We will come again when we visit atlantic city.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 46red

Hello 46red,

It feels great to know that a returning customer is leaving feedback, Just from reading the title! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and choosing to stay with us again. Thank you for mentioning almost every aspect of the hotel and letting us know that our service isn't going unnoticed. Please contact me if you need anything at all. Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here for a one nite on a business trip in April-May 2014. Fine hotel. rooms were clean - staff very nice and accommodating. Beds were comfortable. Water in shower had good pressure and was hot. no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gmosho
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Gmosho,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your business trip! We appreciate the great comments and thank you for taking the time to share them. I am very happy you enjoyed the service and had no complaints!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I stay at this hotel as as a Winter Weekend getaway in the Northeast and have always been satisfied.

I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member and stay at 100 Marriott hotels a year and this location meets the high standards of Marriott.

Staff is always helpful and all can answer local related questions on where to go and what to see.

Nice location. Thanks !

Room Tip: End rooms are more quiet as late night revelers can come in at 3:AM,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WARNINGSHOTBILL

Dear Platinum Member,

Thank you very, very much for being a Platinum Member with us sharing your feedback. Your words mean a lot to us and I very glad to see that they are good. The room tip you have provided is also an awesome suggestion. Thank you again for the great comments, we hope to you see you again real soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Clean comfortable room, staff is friendly, price is fair. Location is across the street from resorts and two blocks from the boardwalk. Check in and out was quick and easy. Payment is made upon arrival. I will probably stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nitronic59

Dear Nitronic59,

Thank you for the amazing comments and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would stay with us again. Pleas contact me if you need anything at all.