Courtyard Atlantic City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$83
US$51
US$118
US$91
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$101
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$56
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$50
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$100
US$80
US$95
US$76
  • Pool
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
US$182
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingcourtyard marriottstandard courtyardfront deskcasino hotelswould stay here againroom was cleanper dayshort walktwo blocksvalet staffvery nice hotelhigh floorlobby areaboard walksteel piernice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was our second time staying at the Marriott for the air show. No major complaints. Everyone at the front desk was especially nice at check in and throughout our visit. Only stayed one night. It cost 12.95 to have the valet park our car, not a big deal, but since we arrived at the hotel at 10am before the air show, it was worth it to pay that price instead of 20 or more at the casinos or at a parking site. The one block walk seemed a little bit of a hike with our beach gear. We are over 60. Took us a little over 5 minutes to get to the beach. The hotel is close to the Steel Pier amusement center if you have kids. The surrounding neighborhoods have been cleaned up a little bit since our last visit. The room was clean, an average size, with nice furniture and decor. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept well. We could not hear any noise from the other rooms. There was a small, separate area with the fridge, coffee maker, glasses etc., which was nice. I don't like making coffee on a bathroom vanity. No microwave. Our room on the 4th floor did have a small segment of the ocean visible. The air conditioning was good. In the lobby, it was a nice touch to have lemonade or should I say lemon water along with bottles of water available. They also had individual chocolate cookies in a small bag in the afternoon. In the morning we had no trouble being seated for the breakfast buffet. For $12.95 it was a good selection for breakfast with an omelet station where you told the cook what you wanted him to make for you. My omelet was delicious! The waitress was very nice and attentive. We did not eat dinner there. We walked to Caesar's and had a delicious turkey dinner at Cafe Roma's. We have eaten there before and although the service is slow, the food is worth the wait.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up to get a goof view of the ocean and a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karesp52
AnikDontPanic, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Top Contributor,

Thank you for coming back for round 2!! We appreciate you taking the time to share another feedback. I am very happy to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed the service that our staff provided. Thank you for including the tips and details for future guests. Please feel to contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed for one night and would absolutely return. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were welcomed with an upbeat and positive attitude and were able to check in early. Upon leaving, we had several questions and they were able to answer and accommodate all of them and went above and beyond. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The room-darkening shades were great-thought is was still nighttime at 8am! The location is great-close to the beach/boardwalk/casinos. I wish all of my hotel stays were this pleasant!

Room Tip: We followed a tip to ask for a higher floor and stayed on the 10th floor. It was very quiet and we slept great. They have a strict no-party policy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa W

Hi Melissa,

So great to read such amazing comments! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and choosing to stay with us. Thank you for mentioning almost every aspect of the hotel and letting us know that our service isn't going unnoticed. Please contact me if you need anything at all for your next visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed there July 21 - 24, One block to the boardwalk - good water views if your room is up high - but walking that one block to the water is "questionable neighborhood"... adults OK... would not do it with kids. Breakfast served downstairs - but many local places to take in for breakfast also. Computer in lobby to print out airline passes... everyone very friendly. Hotel is located in the middle of it all on the boardwalk - close to lots of shops, beach entertainment, Gallagher Restaurant 1 block away. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GirlyGirl86

Hi GirlyGirl86,

Thank you very much for staying with us in July and taking the time to share your feedback. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the location convenient to the major attractions. I am glad that you also enjoyed Gallagher's Steak House- awesome place. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel is only a block from the ocean. The room is well appointed with desk, small refrigerator and coffee maker. I had a room on the 9th floor and heard no street noise, They gave complimentary bottles of water upon check in. We had an early meeting so did not get to have breakfast which was not served until 06:30. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. We walked to one of the Casino's for a great meal and there was a parade going on at the Boardwalk. It is also within 2 blocks of the steel pier so lots of activities for families.

Room Tip: Upper floors in the back have water views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank canddlove
AnikDontPanic, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Top Contributor,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I am very happy to heard that you were impressed with us. We appreciate you sharing room tips with other guests, which definitely helps make things easier! I would love to make the value on your next visit 5/5 to get a perfect score!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my three daughters from 7/23-7/25. The lobby and the room was clean and we were given a warm welcome. I would have given this hotel five stars but I was very upset after returning from a long day at the beach and our room was not cleaned. I went to the front desk to complain and they were very apologetic. In all of my travels I have never encountered a housekeeping staff as rude and unfriendly as this one. My debit card was mistakenly charged for valet parking but when I called the hotel to complain they removed the charges immediately. Overall we had a great stay but because of the housekeeping issue I would not stay at Courtyard again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AnikDontPanic, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi Kaylin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you had a good stay and saddened hear that you wouldn't give us another shot due to the housekeeping issue. I cannot explain how your room was missed on service but the only way rooms don't get cleaned is if there was a Do Not Disturb sign on and we were not given a heads up when it was removed. I really hope you reconsider and decide to stay with us again. We are having our first renovation done mid-October and would love for you to come check us out after. Thank you again and contact me if you need anything at all.