“This property is well maintained”

Caesars Atlantic City
Ranked #2 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, Texas
“This property is well maintained”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had a comp room there Monday night. The hotel is right on the boardwalk and updated. I was on the 36th floor in the centrinum tower (not sure if I spelled it right). The bathroom has a TV in the mirrors, I never saw that before. Overall this is a great hotel. Will stay again!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Bellawash

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,663)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pontiac, Michigan
Reviewed 28 May 2014

After checking in I was not satisfied with my room. I contacted the front desk and the lady answering the phone basically told me because I was ONLY a gold card member I could not move to another room without paying considerably more. I hung up and after thinking about what she said I decided to pay the front desk a visit. I was prepared to nasty because I didn't like what I was hearing. However, I ended up talking to Donna at the front desk and she was amazing. She asked patiently listed to my concern at no time did she bring up me having the lowest reward card status. She said there were no other available rooms but if I came back later she would be able to change the room. After exploring the area for a few hours I returned to the front desk and Donna had already tagged another room for me. I was delighted with the new room. Donna was very pleasant, concerned, and exhibited EXCELLENT customer service skills. She was eager to answer all my questions. A trip that didn't start off very well turned out to be wonderful. The hotel is beautiful. The location is great, especially if you like to shop. However, the buffet was pricey ($78 for 2 people) and it had primarily the same food Showboat had at their buffet (Showboat was only $40 for 2 people). Don't think I will do Caesars buffet again....I had a much better dining experience at Showboat. Also, I visited the spa....I was not impressed....it could definitely use some TLC. The Roman Tub was not working. Overall I had a good time and would stay at Caesar AC again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sherry622
Erial, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed at Caesars in AC. Was put in a tiny room overlooking the lobby above the gelloto stand. Small window, small bathroom. All kinds of noise in the hallways. This is an old out of date room. Never again. Otheer properties afre much nicer in AC.

Room Tip: Go somewhere ese
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank toneil7163
Cape May, NJ
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are looking for a Quick and Great Getaway, you must make a trip to AC!

Close to home, rooms are clean and bathroom is amazing! Very Pretty and regal!

Hotel offers several good restaurants from pricey to less expensive.

It is our "Once A Month" Getaway!

Hope to see you there in the near future.

Green Features: Towels offered on an environmental practices if you prefer
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gourmetgirl3
Washington, DC
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A Friend and I drove up after work on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. My Husband and I were suppose to be in AC for the whole weekend, but work for him interrupted that trip....anyhoo. We arrived in AC about about 9:00pm and was assisted in the Diamond Registration line (we are Diamond Players). The reservation was in my name alone. When we got to the front desk, we were upgraded to a mini suite in the Ocean Tower. The room was very well appointed. There is a couch, lounging chair, and coffee table. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi style tub (not sure if it was or not) and a stand alone shower. It had double sinks. It was truly a wonderful room. I normally push for the Centurion Tower, but was very impressed with the Ocean Tower. I don't want any other Tower at Ceasars...been there, done that, never again.

The casino was over priced for some of the games I wanted to play, but no problem, we just walked over to Bally's. Overall, the short excursion was nice. We had a fantastic time, and look forward to doing it again. If going to Ceasars, do your best to get the Centurion Tower, or the Ocean Tower.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank nessa1dc
Glenham, New York, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here at Christmas time......hotel was decorated very nicely for the holidays. There were quite a few families here at the holiday time. Our room was very nice. Many restaurants and shopping to.choose from!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights with the kids. We checked in late as planned and they did not have two double beds. We stayed in a nicer king room with a view , that was nice but had to have a roll away bed for one of the kids. We decided to switch to another room for the 2nd night and even though it was a nonsmoking floor, there was smoking. We had to complain 3 times and I think all they did was spray air freshener.
Hotel was clean, easy to get around and a GREAT location for shopping and food.

We'd go back for the right price, cheap or comped.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family