“Wonderful room; excellent view; friendly staff.Bed was...”

Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront-Boardwalk
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Wonderful room; excellent view; friendly staff.
Bed was lumpy; towel were rough; noise from other rooms bothersome.
We would, and will, stay there again if the price stays reasonable!

1  Thank Thomas L

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Very basic, dated facility; you're paying for the ocean view & boardwalk location, definitely not the room itself. Staff were pleasant, room was overall clean, but not well maintained, bathroom very small, beds hard, pillows small. Balcony is nice although we really had to stretch for the ocean view. Mandatory valet parking threw us at first, but I actually ended up appreciating it and the valet staff were very friendly and professional. Overall, I would not stay here again.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Sure there are a bunch of HUGE resorts on the boardwalk however if you're ok with not needing 5 star you can still receive 5 star treatment here ... staff was friendly, helpful, free valet parking, free Wi-Fi, and you can't get any closer to the boardwalk and beach!
Room was clean ....no extra fees .... ate breakfast every morning in the restaurant here because it was that good...no need to walk anywhere else. Walking distance to the Tanger Outlet Shops --The Walk. Again if you don't "need" to stay in a Casino Resort Hotel, want a clean room in the middle of all the action this is a great place. I'm definitely planning on returning to Atlantic City next year and I'll be staying right here!!

Room Tip: The King Suites apparently face the beach head on ... I stayed along the left side and had a great v...
1  Thank cshandala
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My sister and I took our boys along for a family getaway, this hotel was clean and pleasant. The only thing I problem with was our sleeping arrangements. The pillows are tiny , bed was hard.They need full sized pillows and softer mattresses. Very clean , we had a great time.

Room Tip: Plan your trip early , rooms go fast!
1  Thank Tina H
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

So, me and my autistic son Issac, his dad and also his dog TeddyGraham are on vacation at Atlantic city and we book a room at the Days Inn which is off the board walk with a beautiful view of the ocean believing that they were pet friendly. Well when we called and booked the trip, they said they were pet friendly so I was excited to hear that since my son loves to be with his dog. So we check in the hotel with dog in hand no problem. But yesterday when my son went to walk his dog the same person that checked us in told us we have to go. I explained again my son is autistic and that his dog is a trained dog. They said that they don't care and they want us out, mind you we are not from the area and it was 5 pm in the evening. So we had to beg to finish the night otherwise we would of had to sleep outside with my autistic son, they agreed. We asked for the refund back and that was another issue now we are here just waiting for our money back to go back home. I cried the whole night ,I felt betrayed by the hotel, they lied to us and lured us here saying one thing but now that we are here the story changes. If you look up the hotel it tells you that they are pet friendly we showed them the website we booked it from they didn't care and kick us out this morning!people now and days have no heart, the manager was standing there not talking to us but telling his employee which was 3ft away from him we have to go!!! Wow

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family