All reviews perry's cafe attached restaurant room was clean would stay here again new jersey board walk friday night boardwalk concert jitney
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I enjoyed my few days at Howard Johnsons... Convenient to beach, pool was nice, the grill restaurant was convenient. AND parking was accessible! I'd reccommend this especially as a weekday excursions.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

This isn't what I expected with the name Wyndham involved I was highly disappointed with my Room and it's appearance. The bathroom was very old and my toilet backed up I called the front desk and the brought me a plunger to fix it myself or wait until the morning for a maintenance man to fix it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The room was very clean & well maintained. The staff were very helpful and courteous. Also, there was no noise. The parking lot is very tight, but the outside staff were very helpful in making sure no one was blocked in. The location was good for boardwalk & beach areas, but a tad sketchy activity outside the hotel & the walk to the boardwalk was a little concerning. The only complaint I have with the hotel itself is marijuana smell was prevalent throughout the hallways & the elevator.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The price was the draw for this hotel! Very basic!! Room was clean but sparse in the basics you would expect!! Example: no closet for clothing, no microwave, no refrigerator, etc. Parking was a bit of a chore in that cars are parked three deep on the parking area! It is one block from the beach, but it’s a very long block! Staff were friendly and helpful! Attached restaurant was a pleasant experience for breakfast! Would we stay here again, probably not!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vgcs
Reviewed 20 August 2018

No breakfast , pool wasnt very clean! Some of the staff was nice some were jerks. Rooms looked ok there was a lot of mosquitoes in room! Even though we were in a non smoking room ot smelled like smoke!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family