“Harrahs review”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Youngstown
“Harrahs review”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Harrah's property has everything you could want in a hotel/casino. The rooms were very nice & cleaning staff addressed our extra need. The pool & sun deck were great. Enough places to relax in those areas. Even though it is off the boardwalk, it was very easy to ride the shuttle to the other Caesars casinos.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,687)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
NJ
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights (both nights were comp'ed, so I can't complain about the room price). Check-in was a problem because of our event organizer, but the desk staff could have handled it better (we were waiting at the check-in desk for 30 minutes).

The room itself was clean and large. The maid never seemed to get to the room each day we were there (and we had left the room for most of the daytime) - it seems like they may be short-staffed in housekeeping. The ice machine on our floor was out-of-order which meant a trip to another floor. Also annoying was the non-functioning free WiFi - I could only connect to the internet via my phone when I was outside the building (I felt like I was in a bunker, not getting a signal). The Sunday morning buffet is overpriced - at $40+ per person, it's just not worth it.

Overall, I would say consider staying at another resort, like Caesars before booking here. I've experienced fewer annoyances elsewhere in AC.

1 Thank kayak72
Zieglerville
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We have stayed at Harrah's Resort AC many many times over many many years. We always go back. The customer service exceeds any other place we've stayed in AC. We like the proximity to Brigantine Beach. The rooms are nice, neat and clean. the beds are comfortable. The quality and selection of food at the Waterfront Buffet is excellent. We always enjoy our stay even though we hate losing our money! Lol It always worth it!

Pearl River
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Harrah's was a good experience, The staff is very friendly and helpful, The pool is for people over 21 and they have a family pool also. The buffet is great. I would recommend it to people going to AC.

Room Tip: If you like to swim get a room in the Waterfront Tower near the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Staten Island
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had an amazing time here.... only down fall about my experience here was my room. My room was clean just smelled real bad like cigarettes. Couldn't breathe. But other then that casino floor was clean huge and lots of fun. Will return one day. But I hope I could get a non smelly room. I'm just saying.

1 Thank Daniel V
Flourtown
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I enjoy Harrahs casino resort because of their waterfront tower and bayview hotels and the pool which is for adults only. The restaurants and entertainment are many and great also. Really feel we shouldn't have to pay anything fee for parking though.

East Haven Essex County, Vermont
Reviewed 25 July 2014

the $100.00 I paid when we checked in I'm supposed to get back when we checked out I never received it back yet. I checked my account on it with my bank they say it takes between 24- 48 hours. we checked out on Wednesday morning.