“WORSE HOTEL SERVICE IN AC”

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have been to plenty of hotels in AC. This is not only one of the expensive ones , but the service is just terrible. At check in they charged me twice the amount in which that money was suppose to be for me to play in the casino. Also, me and my boyfriend bought a thursday pool package. We were not informed with no information regarding that at all. Couldnt find a manager to talk to about the situation. NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE OR RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!!! And this was for my boyfriends birthday - DISSAPIOTMENT!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Justyna P

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Harrah's has the best slot machines ever! I hit the jackpot twice in one weekend! Great nightlife as well. I will definitely be back! The rooms could be a little more modern but they're usually pretty clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Overall very happy at Harrahs except for housekeeping on this visit. As a regular customer at Harrahs I expected my concerns to be treated in a better manner. The room was great and the meals were fine.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great resort. Lots of different activities. Shopping, swimming, nightlife, gambling and more. Can get a shuttle for the short trip to the boardwalk. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are friendly and professional. My bed was a little softer than I prefer, but my other family members didn't have a problem. I am looking forward to returning to Harrahs.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Upon arrival at 1am on a Monday night, I expected check-in to be a breeze. I was surprised by the line and lack of enthusiasm at the front desk. I only say this because I work at a hotel, myself. Aside from the 4 people working who had no energy or desire to speed the process up, there was a woman with a barking dog who nobody seemed to care to tell maybe she should take her dog elsewhere. Finally, our turn to check in, we were offered either a complimentary upgrade to a suite, where we would hear loud construction at 7am or a room on the first floor around the pet friendly rooms.. I'll take the suite please! And actually, it was beautiful. Obviously not updated, but it was WAY more space than needed and very clean. The best part.. didn't hear a peep of constuction the next morning! I didn't realize when I booked the room how far it was from the boardwalk, but that's my own fault. In the end, I was much more satisfied than I thought I was going to be from my initial entrance.

Room Tip: Choose a bayview room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Enjoyed a three night stay at Harrahs Atlantic City last weekend. The property exceeded my expectations on all levels. I go to Biloxi, Vegas, Indian Casinos, and Tunica regularly, but found Harrahs Atlantic City to be a step above the usual properties I visit.

Room Tip: The beds are hard. This is a personal preference item and hard to overcome at any establishment. The...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We waited in long lines checking in, long lines getting reward card, and long lines for breakfast. Furniture in the room was a bit beat up. Arrived on a Saturday and found that the pool area is basically an all day nightclub on Saturdays. We were on the 37th Floor and could hear the bass from the music at 3 in the afternoon. That said in a pinch I'd stay there again because every single employee of the hotel was exceptional. Very helpful, friendly, and attentive.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple