We got a great deal on this hotel through Travel Zoo. The hotel has 2 major buildings. When we arrived, they asked would we want to be near the casino or near the restaurants. We said restaurants, however this was a mistake. The room they put us in had a great view, but was extremely outdated. Old Everything!! We immediately called and requested a different room closer to the casino and it was much nicer and updated. So if they ask, choose the casino room. The inside of the hotel is very nice. Great places to eat and shop and the casino is also very nice and fun. Complimentary towels are provided if you want to go to the beach. You can rent bikes early in the morning and go down the boardwalk. That was a lot of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana