“We love this restaurant”
Review of Harborside Grill

Harborside Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Looks Better than It Tastes
Reviewed 21 November 2013

It is probably my favorite local restaurant. The food is always good, the atmosphere is excellent...quiet in the dining room, fun and lively in the bar. I have tried many different things from their menu and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

As a vegetarian I am always looking for delicious vegetarain friendly food choices.

Harborside's vege options are excellent. We loved it so much we ate there 2 nights in a row.

If you are a super healthy vege, they have many salad choices that you can have them take off the meat option. I loved that they had grilled beets on my salad! Yum!

If you want to indulge a little, I would recommend their Tomato Bisque Soup. Absolutely creamy and delicious. The chef adds several different types of tomatoes and I believe it is also made with Zucchini. Also, I loved their sweet potato fries. Totally irresistible.

My non-vege husband loved their crab cakes, tomato soup and the massive pork chop with corn that he raved about.

The staff is wonderful. Warm, friendly and attentive. We will be back!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Well it happened~ one of our favorite places and for me was Flounder Franchisee has a new spin, why? I'm not sure but we all noticed our dishes where different and not for the better?!? Heavy on seasoning and taste, needless to say all of us where in agreement at the table and didn't like the change of flavor on any of our dishes ordered. (Why mess with something that's not broken). We cannot vouch for others dinning as the place was full but for us we weren't happy in the least bit. Out with the old and in with the new is good if it was bad to begin with, but it wasn't......
Good Luck, maybe it's just us :( but we won't be back.

6  Thank njphilly
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My husband and I visited the Harborside Grill with an Entertainment Book coupon, to try it out, as we had never been there before. We didn't know what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised. The prices were a bit on the higher side (we were happy we had a coupon :), but the food was actually quite worth it. I had salmon and it was done just right and my husband had a pasta dish and he was very happy with it too. The salad that we shared was very fresh and delicious as well. The service was very good and the place was really clean and I liked that they have outdoor seating too. Valet parking is available. It was only my husband and me on this visit, but we noticed a few tables with families with children and the couple we struck a conversation with said that they are regulars and that their kids love it there. It was good to know that it is a family friendly restaurant, as we have three young children of our own.:) We are definitely planning on going back, I think in the summer, when we can take advantage of the outdoor seating as I am a big fan of dining al fresco. :)

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Loud frat house style crowd on a Friday night. This was a group of men (boys) and women straight out of the Jersey Shore show. Lots of gum chewing, TV's blaring and bad beer on tap. This could have been fun at the beach, in a funky bar with a great band but at this place it was just boring and annoying. I had a disappointing forgettable meal and couldn't wait to get out of there.

On an earlier visit on a Sunday afternoon the crowd was less raunchy but the food still disappointed us. Nothing to see here.

2  Thank cosmic_beancounter