“Very Good”
Review of Copper Canyon

Copper Canyon
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard
Transit: SeaStreak Ferry is just two blocks from Copper Canyon and the Blue Bay Inn. A short 40 minute ride from NYC!
Middletown, New Jersey
“Very Good”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The food is very good here, the drinks are fantastic! My husband raves about the fish tacos, he orders them every time. I have three small children and they offer chicken and fries, the kids of course love it. They also like the steak dish. The chips, guacamole and salsa are fresh and simply delicious. We did go one afternoon during the week for lunch, and they were understaffed. There was only one waiter, and he was making drinks and serving and the place was busy. I only mention this because of one other review pertaining to attitude. He seemed a bit stressed out, and I couldn't blame the guy, he clearly needed some help. I have never had a problem in the evening with service, it was always great and the staff was always so nice to my kids! That is a major plus. I love this place, I wish they had earlier hours on the weekend so we can go out for lunch with the kids. This is the problem I find with many restaurants here in NJ, they have odd hours! With kids we usually try to beat the evening crowd by going earlier, alot of these places do not open until 5 and its sometimes difficult. Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed and the margaritas are truly the best!

• Visited June 2013

Portland, Maine
“Great food, fun vibe”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Copper Canyon specializes in tequila and southwestern cuisine. We had a great meal, fabulous specialty marguerites and super service. While the town was quiet, the restaurant and bar scene were hopping.

Visited June 2013
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Margarita Heaven”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Simply the best margarita ever. The only problem is choosing which one to have. If you like Margarita's.....not the crap from a bottle, but the real deal margarita. This is a must try place. Oh....and the food equally as good. Try the warm brie with garlic apetizer. Try anything....did I mention the Margarita's?

• Visited May 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Jersey feel with a Southwestern Flair”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

crab cakes, fish tacos and steak are wonderful! Over 100 choices of Tequila and the nachos with guacamole is delicious.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Crabcake to die for!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I only ate one thing, a glorious crab cake! I drank a smoky dark tequila and ate what might have been the best crab cake I have ever had. What more can I say.

• Visited January 2013