“Seahorse - Awesome fishing boat!”

The Sea Horse Fishing
Washington Township, New Jersey
“Seahorse - Awesome fishing boat!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Captain and crew of the Seahorse are the best. They work very hard to ensure you have a successful and enjoyable day on the water. They never fail to put you on fish. The crew are very friendly and helpful in providing assistance, no matter what your level of fishing experience. I would definitely recommend this boat.

Visited June 2014

West field nj
“Top notch crew and capt.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I fish for a long time now and this was one of the best boats I have been on. It's was a great experience

Visited June 2014
Monroe, New Jersey
“Fishing”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Best Captain and crew . Very knowledgeable and experienced. Would recommend this boat to anyone. Stripers, spring and fall, Fluke during summer months.

Visited May 2014
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Best Fishing Boat In The Harbor!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have fished on a lot of boats over the years and by far my best experience was the trip my son and I took last week on the Sea Horse. The captain put us right on the fish and the crew made us feel like we were the only ones on the boat. Top notch crew, boat and service, we will be dropping our hooks again on the Sea Horse.

Visited May 2014