“Perfect studio for vacation in Abidjan”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Bly328
Bergenfield, New Jersey
“Perfect studio for vacation in Abidjan”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

In this review, I will focus on three majors points: security, accessibility, and assistance.
Security: The studio is in a building system with courtyard and a gate guarded at all time. The neighborhood is one of the safest in Abidjan.
Accessibility: I used taxis to move around and at any time it was easy to get from/to that place. With a car, there is no need to worry about parking as the courtyard is very large. Plenty of bars, bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants(African, European and Lebanese) in the area.
Assistance: Jean Claude is the superintendent onsite 24/7. He is a great guy, always available to help.
As a summary, the studio met my expectation and I am thankful to the management team for making my stay very pleasant. It is without hesitation, I will book it again and recommend to my friends visiting Abidjan.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing