“For me the Best Grill in Rijeka”
Review of Lovorka

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rijeka
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For me the Best Grill in Rijeka”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I loved the atmosphere, but the meat dishes are superb.
This grill is simply the best I tasted in Rijeka.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Muamer

• Serbian first
Trieste, Italy
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a family lunch and we loved it. The food was great, grilled meat, beans and kajmak cheese. The service was friendly and we had a great time. The restaurant has predominantly Macedonian cuisine, grilled meat, vegetables, home made bread - lepinja and you should try their finger food as starters as well!

3 Thank Tea L
Rijeka, Croatia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just loved it”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Whenever I get an opportunity I bring my friends and business partners to Lovorka, and it never let me down. A perfect place to bring someone you want to impress! :)

1 Thank EdiBudimilic
Rijeka
“Fan of Lovorka for years”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've been eating at Lovorka for years, and I think I tried pretty much everything. I love their cevapcici and pljeskevica but I can rarely decide on 1 dish, so I usually go for a big plate mixed with a little bit of everything, and share that with my love or with my friends. I often take my friends there if I want to give them a great grill feast, so I know they can't miss the welcoming warm-up snack (must see).

Besides cevapcici and pljeskavica I'd recommend gravce (if you love beans), extra ajvar. If you would like something easier, but still enjoy, try pileci prstici (fried chicken with sesame), or puretina u umaku od gljiva (turkey in mushroom sauce). For desert, I recommend baklava, probably the best in town if not wider.

There... I am hungry now...

Rijeka, Croatia
“Lot expecting, nothing gained”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We went to dinner at LOVORKA, legend of Rijeka's barbecue scene. The waiter was very helpful and friendly to fulfill all of our desire. The recommended wine was OK. When the food came, we have experienced total disappointment. burned, in some parts black as charcoal. Very spicy, taste of meat could not be recongnize.
Fully disappointment, goodbye Lovorka, we come never again.

Visited February 2014