“Nice food, not cheap”

Cuisines: African, Portuguese, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Foods very decent, however it's typically the same offerings as other restaurants.

Did spot a few rats running under the floor boards from the beach, I guess you expect that though.
Otherwise it's pretty nice.

1  Thank waxdass

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Had a few days to chill in Diza. Found Diza, and what a gem of dili it is.
Fantastic tasty food with brilliant service.
Would definitely recommend for lunch and especially for evening sunset meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This restaurant provided the best experience I have had in East Timor - I don’t usually provide reviews, but felt compelled to after my experience here.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Shocking service, ignored even though we were first in the restaurant. People who came in 10 mins after us where looked after and we weren't even served our drinks. Beautiful location.....don't be fooled

2  Thank Notahappycamper73
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place does not let me down. Great for my kids who could run around the garden and hunt for crabs on the beach - this while we have a nice glass of wine. The fresh fish was really special. I am looking forward to going back.