La Mirage is a hidden treasure. My husband and I had a wonderful dinning experience. The landscape is truly a botanical garden including peacocks roaming. What a surprise when we were presented with Peter our dinner companion. He was a little fish in a stunning little bowl for us to watch in the candle light during our dinner. Ah! the music box presentation was so unusual. The dinner outstanding. I recommend the onion soup and I the risotto which creamy and outstanding. My husband had the steak which he claims is some of the best he has ever had and coming from a Texan that says a lot. The rose ice cream was so unusual and seveed with sugar roses that were wonderful. Next visit I plan to spend time in the spa. What a wonderful oasis and so affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mirage is a contemporary resort built on the grounds of a 200-year-old hacienda. Wander through the extraordinary fragrant hummingbird-filled gardens, watching peacocks strolling by. Enjoy delightful regional and international cuisine. Relax in the unique and elegant spa for a variety of 11 different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mirage Garden Hotel And Spa
- La Mirage Garden Hotel Cotacachi
- La Mirage Garden Hotel & Spa Ecuador/Cotacachi