I definitely recommend staying at Casa Opuntia. The rooms are perfectly fine, the staff are very friendly and the service is great. No it's not fancy but I don't think anything in Puerto Baquerizo is. The rooms were clean, the pool was very nice, there were always cold drinks available and the wi-fi worked. That's a good hotel in the Galapagos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Casa Opuntia is our landmark hotel in San Cristobal Island. We offer 13 comfort class rooms, some with ocean front balconies, as well as a common seating and lounging area overlooking the boardwalk. You are only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach and from the small, lazy port town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Take a refreshing dip in our small, fresh-water swimming pool while you enjoy a cocktail before sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal