Stayed here for one night at end of April. Initial impressions were very good and staff friendly and helpful. Our room (No 7) along with another (6?) was situated on slope under the main building and just below the level of the swimming pool. Arrived back from a local restaurant to find it infested with ants and we did not leave a light on! Nobody about and we had to be up early to get the speedboat to Santa Cruz so put up with our lot! Agents said it was best on the island! Certainly not, in our view. Can't comment on much else although they did have a nice light breakfast for us before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Casa Opuntia is our landmark hotel in San Cristobal Island. We offer 13 comfort class rooms, some with ocean front balconies, as well as a common seating and lounging area overlooking the boardwalk. You are only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach and from the small, lazy port town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Take a refreshing dip in our small, fresh-water swimming pool while you enjoy a cocktail before sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal