After we had a fantastic time aboard the La Pinta yacht, we stayed in San Cristobal for two nights. The hotel is located in a great place right in the center of the town, very close to at least two great restaurants. The two rooms we rented for me and my kids were extremely spacious and comfortable. The service was good and it felt very homey. For example, there were hammocks on the balconies, which we all clamored to sit on. There are many interesting places to go to not very far from the hotel. If you take a short twenty minute walk from hotel you will get to a great snorkeling place where we went once and had a great time. Our stay was short but we definitely had a fantastic time! If we ever go back to the Galapagos we'll certainly think of coming back to Casa Opuntia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Casa Opuntia is our landmark hotel in San Cristobal Island. We offer 13 comfort class rooms, some with ocean front balconies, as well as a common seating and lounging area overlooking the boardwalk. You are only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach and from the small, lazy port town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Take a refreshing dip in our small, fresh-water swimming pool while you enjoy a cocktail before sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal