Best location on the Boardwalk. We got room 2 which is on top level with ocean view and hammock in balcony. The view was absolutely beautiful with views of the pier, and sounds of sea lions. Just minutes from the ferry, shops, and restaurants. Hot water really does work in shower. Use the left knob and just slightly open it and it gets hot with good pressure. Jennifer was very nice to us. Free drinking water, coffee and tea all day. Free Wi-Fi. Breakfast was nicely presented with hot toast, butter, jam; a pitcher of cranberry juice, large omelet, fresh fruit.....all served with an ocean view!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Casa Opuntia is our landmark hotel in San Cristobal Island. We offer 13 comfort class rooms, some with ocean front balconies, as well as a common seating and lounging area overlooking the boardwalk. You are only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach and from the small, lazy port town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Take a refreshing dip in our small, fresh-water swimming pool while you enjoy a cocktail before sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal