“Great pizza”
Review of Calypso

Calypso
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nyc
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed going there for the nice atmosphere and pizza. The pizza was very cheesy but a bit expensive compared to other options in town. Worth trying

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“We kept going back for the mojitos!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very good value mojitos - we went back numerous times for the mojitos! The pizzas were ordinary, but the fish and other dishes were great!

Visited January 2014
Warsaw, Indiana
“Great, laid back atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I loved the food and the drinks. They had Spanish and English menus, which was helpful. They were open later than some other restaurants which was good for us. They played popular American music, which is fine, except when I leave the country, I really would rather hear the music of that country or nearby, not American music. The restrooms were a little scary for me. I went to use them and the large cockroaches scattered. This isn't unusual for the islands to have the cockroaches, but I just simply couldn't use the restroom after seeing them. So, other than the bugs and the music, the food and drinks were awesome.

Visited January 2014
Los Angeles
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Really attentive service and good pizza. Not great, but good. Plus, wifi! Seriously, there are not many choices and of the three we tried, this was maybe the easiest and best. Can't go wrong.

Visited November 2013
“Average”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Went here with my family to eat lunch. The place is famous for pizza so my brother ordered a personal salami pizza... It was great but it had tons of cheese. I ordered a simple burger... Weird! The meat wasn't burger meat it had a weird texture. My mom ordered a hawaian salad. That was the best so far.

The second time we went here my brother wanted chicken nuggets. The plate was 7.75! Even mcdonalds does it better. I ordered a piece of chocolate cake and meh, it wasn't what I expected. No flavor, dry, cake.

A good place to eat if everything else is closed.