“Great eats”

Andritas
Vancouver, Canada
“Great eats”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I had their set Cena meal that included soup and main course. The food was tasty and great deal for 3.50. The owners are super friendly as well. I went back for lunch and same experience.

Vista, California, United States
“Best Cena in Peurto Baquerizo Moreno”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

When we were traveling in Santa Cruz, I had a difficult time finding food since I don't eat fish. Most of the cena/merienda and almuerzo included fish. When we walked by Andretas, it smelled really good so we checked in to see what they had. As usual, it was fish, however for the first time in the entire month we had spend in Ecuador when I asked if I could substitute something else they told me I could have beef instead. This in and of itself made this restaurant my favorite, but the food was amazing as well. The main course was a delicious beef stew with rice, and a plantain fried to perfection. We ate there once a day for the rest of our stay on San Cristobal. Best of all, it was only 3.50 per person! Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013