We stayed at the Galapagos Safari Camp for only one night (our last night in Santacruz). It is quite up there in the highlands and when the conditions are good, the view of the ocean and the neigbouring islands are fantastic. The hotel manager Katerine was great and gave us good tips for things to do in Quito (which was our next stop).
The tents are spacious and well designed. Danielle and Linn (who were working there were good fun to talk to). Highly recommend anyone staying here to finish their trip in style!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith and Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz