We just returned from a Christmas visit to the Galapagos and the Safari Camp. I would recommend staying either before or after a Galapagos cruise. We used the safari camp as our homebase for exploring the Galapagos and I felt the Safari Camp was a little too remote for this to convenient. However, we made it work and we explored the Galapagos with a wonderful guide and returned to the Safari Camp each afternoon/evening for relaxation.
The staff is amazing and will do whatever is possible to accomodate a need or request. The meals are good and served in a romantic setting either on their terrace, inside in a wonderful dining room or even at your tent. Just ask and they'l make it happen.
The tents are very nice - especially the shower and sink area (very stylish and well designed). The actual bedroom area was okay (nothing great but nothing bad) and our deck had a wonderful hammock and a great place to enjoy a drink while relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith and Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz