My journey to the Galapagos was very challenging, but as soon as I checked into the camp, the journey was all worth it.
- the staff was very friendly and accommodating. My dates changed multiple times due to bad airline service and the camp was willing to work with me to rearrange my stay and tours.
- the facilities was immaculate. It was set up in a beautiful setting. I loved my tent.
- food was amazing. Every meal was prepared with care and creativity. In addition, they prepared the most amazing picnic for me to take to the beach.
I'd totally come back to this place again and will recommend to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith and Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz