If you stay on the mainland this is the place to stay. The food was incredible and the tents were beautifully furnished. The main lodge was a great place to have g&ts by the fire in the evening. As the camp is up on the mountains it can be a little cold but the hot water bottles in your bed compensate for it. The staff were incredibly helpful organising the trips everyday, would recommend doing a trip to tortuga bay we hired surf boards which was great fun and we also eat lobster in the street markets one evening. Also worth going to the fish market to see the seal and pelicans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz