My husband and I stayed at the Safari camp on our honeymoon and it proved to be one of the best decisions we had ever made. As we didn't fancy spending our time in Galapagos on a boat we divided our stay between here and the Royal Palm. The Safari Camp was the second place we stayed and was wonderful. You are so close to nature (We found an owl waiting for us on our balcony one night) and also staying in luxury. We felt as though we were honoured guests at a friends house, where we ate (organic) beef from their farm, lobster and fresh fish. If you want an unforgettable experience I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith and Odigeo so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz