We spent just two nights here before our cruise in the Galapagos. It was a pretty hotel and the owner was happy to help us with whatever we needed. The hotel was undergoing restoration, and the business center was converted into a restaurant throughout the renovation which was a pain because it was nowhere near our room. We did get upgraded to a two bedroom suite, but it was dirty and bugs were everywhere inside. The hotel was a distance from the main town on Santa Cruz island, Puerto Ayora and if I came back to the Galapagos, I would stay somewhere else closer to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palm Hotel is a private family-owned hotel enjoying the quiet seclusion of its own 190 hectare estate in the lush Miconia Highland Forests of Santa Cruz. Located adjacent to the Galapagos National Park, the Royal Palm was built in 2002 and combines elegant colonial style with traditional island design. This boutique estate comprises 21 Casitas and Villas including family accommodation; the largest villa is named in honor of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales who stayed at the hotel in 2009. The hotel has the relaxed and informal charm of an Ecuadorian Hacienda offering a unique sense of natural space. The Hotel is a member of Leading Hotels of the World and is the perfect location for both land and sea exploration of the Galapagos Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz