I loved this hotel. We traveled Ecuador staying in 4 amazing hotels, but this was by far our 5 star experience. The owner is friendly and the staff was also always there and super accommodating. I loved the little details, like the towel animals on the bed at night. Just clever and gave us a good laugh each night after long days of tours. I also enjoyed being out of town via water taxi. This may seem daunting but was a relief. It made it a much more peaceful experience. The panoramic views from the room we had (Southern Cross was the name) was worth every penny. We ate in town a few times, but the food at the resort was actually better. We would certainly return to this hotel if we came back to the Galapagos. It would in fact be the only place we would want to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the Galapagos islands, you will want to experience the special “Galapagos spirit” – and there is no better place to do that than here in our exclusive waterfront location. Using materials such as lava rocks and drift wood, we have created a unique atmosphere and the feeling of being close to nature. We are situated right on the waterfront in the area known as “Punta Estrada”, where we offer beautiful and relaxed surroundings for your dream holiday – on a piece of Galapagos history. If you want to go to town, water taxis will take you to and from our private pier, 24 hours a day. Enjoy the sun on the terrace, a drink in our cozy cafe, have lunch or dinner on the waterfront deck, experience a beautiful Galapagos sunset and feel the enchantment of these unique islands together with family and friends. Our main aim is to make your stay one that you will always remember. We look forward to welcoming you at the ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Angermeyer Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Angermeyer Waterfront Inn Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz