We almost booked another hotel, thank God we didn't! The Angermeyer is a dream. Amazing rooms, very personable and kind staff, excellent breakfast (included in the room price too!). They provide wonderful service, know your names and know exactly what you want. You can see sea lions, turtles, sharks, finches, pelicans and more from the terrace! Wonderful experience and would come back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the Galapagos islands, you will want to experience the special “Galapagos spirit” – and there is no better place to do that than here in our exclusive waterfront location. Using materials such as lava rocks and drift wood, we have created a unique atmosphere and the feeling of being close to nature. We are situated right on the waterfront in the area known as “Punta Estrada”, where we offer beautiful and relaxed surroundings for your dream holiday – on a piece of Galapagos history. If you want to go to town, water taxis will take you to and from our private pier, 24 hours a day. Enjoy the sun on the terrace, a drink in our cozy cafe, have lunch or dinner on the waterfront deck, experience a beautiful Galapagos sunset and feel the enchantment of these unique islands together with family and friends. Our main aim is to make your stay one that you will always remember. We look forward to welcoming you at the ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Angermeyer Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Angermeyer Waterfront Inn Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz