We have spent a full week in the Hotel. Every morning we would would leave at 7.00 to go scuba diving. The extremely friendly staff would come in extra early to prepare a wonderful breakfast for us, that we would eat while overlooking the Puerto Ayora bay. Fantastic!
The rooms had just been fixed up and are relatively small but lovely.
All in all a very nice hotel, with a friendly and very helpful staff that have made our stay everything that we could have expected of the magical place of the Galapagos. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the Galapagos islands, you will want to experience the special “Galapagos spirit” – and there is no better place to do that than here in our exclusive waterfront location. Using materials such as lava rocks and drift wood, we have created a unique atmosphere and the feeling of being close to nature. We are situated right on the waterfront in the area known as “Punta Estrada”, where we offer beautiful and relaxed surroundings for your dream holiday – on a piece of Galapagos history. Placed across the bay from Puerto Ayora, the hotel’s location ensures total privacy and undisturbed quiet. If you want to go to town, water taxis will take you to and from our private pier, 24 hours a day. Enjoy the sun on the terrace, a drink in our cozy cafe, have lunch or dinner on the waterfront deck, experience a beautiful Galapagos sunset and feel the enchantment of these unique islands together with family and friends. Our main aim is to make your stay one that you will always remember. We look forward to welcoming you at the ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Angermeyer Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Angermeyer Waterfront Inn Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz