Galapagos Suites is a wonderful, clean small hotel near the heart of Puerto Ayora. It appears to be brand new and is kept in wonderful condition by a full time maintenance person. The walls, windows and floors were immaculate. The rooms were very good sized and had beautiful balconies with chairs and hammocks. The A/C worked great and the water was plentiful and hot. (The water temperature was inconsistent and did require some vigilance while showering.) The architecture was very nice and the building looked marvelous. The included breakfast was very nice and the service was excellent (Jocelyn). The portions were light by American standards but normal, from my experience, in South America. The ladies in our group thought them to be perfect including a lovely cake every morning.
The only drawback was the neighborhood is somewhat broken down. Not the fault of the owner just something to consider before booking.
Overall, we would highly recommend anyone to come and stay at this lovely boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz