Hotel Fiesta(Puerto Ayora)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel(Puerto Ayora)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Galapagos Native(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
  • Breakfast included
North Seymour(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$57
Hotel La Casa de Judy(Puerto Ayora)
US$165
US$106
  • Pool
La Fortaleza de Haro(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Galapagos Best Hostel(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Restaurant
US$457
US$355
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main streether daughterthe ownersanta cruzfresh fruittop floorevery morningsmall hotelcharles darwin aveexcellent breakfasthome away from homegreat place to stayrestaurants and barsnice balconyshort walkcouple blocksroom was spacious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights at Hotel Galapagos Suites. The host, Joseline, was very attentive and sweet. The property and room were very spacious and clean. The location was great - close to many restaurants and within walking distance to the main street. The breakfast included was delicious and sufficient. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends. Thank you so much for your kind hospitality, Joseline!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I just completed a four night stay at the Galapagos Suites and everything was excellent! The room (we had the "budget" room on the first floor) was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Liz and Rita were exceptionally friendly and helpful with any questions or suggestions. The property is perfectly located between the Charles Darwin Center and the downtown. Both of which are easy 15 minute walks away.
Breakfast was served every morning starting at 6:30 which was great for us since we are early risers. I would highly recommend the Galapagos Suites and would certainly stay there again if we are ever back in Santa Cruz

Room Tip: We were VERY happy with the budget room. The rooms on the upper floors offer balconies.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaiderRed162
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Galapagos Suites in May 2018. In short, the hotel is excellent. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed. The hotel was ideally located, about a 5 min walk from the main road in town. Most importantly, our host - Joseline - was amazing! This made the hotel a great place to stay. Joseline helped us line up an appointment with a private doctor when my wife felt ill. She made sure our laundry was done - by a company that did an excellent job. She helped us arrange taxis (including an excellent half-day tour of Los Gemelos and a turtle reserve), recommended good/safe places to eat, and generally looked out for us. Most impressively, she did this in two languages - three, if you count my mixture of Spanish-English. Joseline and her staff clearly take pride in the hotel. Everyone was very pleasant and greeted us with a big smile. The hotel, which includes a nice area for breakfast, is immaculate. Fresh drinking water is provided - a key to any stay in the Galapagos. Breakfasts were wonderful, consisting of a cake, fresh fruit, fresh fruit juices, breads, yogurt, and eggs. Good coffee as well. What can I say? The Suites is a great place to stay. Joseline made our stay wonderful! I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Exceptional host, great location
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Josie is a wonderful host, cooks delicious breakfasts and goes out of her way to help you have the best time possible in the Galapagos. She is friendly and charming, her rooms are spacious, clean and air conditioned and she has free wi-fi. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We stayed for one night at end our trip and wish we had stayed much longer! This accommodation could not be run by a friendlier, more orderly, more conscientious person than Josie (and her daughter). The bed was the most comfortable of any we had stayed in our trip and the spotless rooms are nicely decorated. There was a cold water cooler available 24 hours so you could keep refilling your bottles. Very convenient location close to waterfront. We LOVED breakfast in the garden, great food and such a beautiful place. I injured my leg on a water taxi just before arriving at the Suites and Josie was quick to give me ice and recommend a wonderful doctor two blocks away. She even offered to switch my room to help me get around around easier which I hadn't even considered and set up a breakfast table just for us that was close to our room. I believe Galapagos Suites is nearly always full and it's easy to see why. If I return to Santa Cruz, this is my hotel! Very reasonable price for this high quality experience.

Room Tip: If you can get a balcony room why not???
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple