“Delicious!”

Il Giardino
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Ecuadorean, International
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Best place in Galápagos to enjoy a beautiful meal with family and friends, indulge yourself with fresh sea food, cocktails, coffee and tasty italian gelato.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went with my wife because we saw the happy hour sign.
After having a couple of drinks (which weren't the best), we got hungry and decided to eat here.
I ordered some spaghetti with shrimp, calamare and octopus (don't remember the name). Definetely one of the best dishes I've ever tried! It was so good that my wife exchanged me her dish, although it was pretty good.

I'm giving the place 4 and not 5 because of the quality of the drinks, but the food, absolutely amazing.

• Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
“Very good”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly - amazing place! Food was awesome , I had a risotto and my husband had lobster with garlic! Everything is fast, fresh! Highly recommended and perfect value for money!!!'

Turin, Italy
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had dinner at Il Giardino only once, but we would certainly recommend it.
The place is nice and well kept, waiters are kind, and food is really good.
Somebody told us the owner is Italian and we went to check if the cuisine would live up to the hype: it did :)

Visited April 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“Always great and no one sick:)”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We ate there several times. Never a complaint about food, drink or dessert. Great location and friendly staff. Ask the bartender to make you a Mocha Blast!

Visited April 2014
London
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Some people criticise those restaurants that cater for the masses of tourists, but this place is really good. It is clearly in the category of tourist restaurant, with a good position on the main street of Puerto Ayora. But it is very pleasant with a street side balcony and then other eating areas behid and above.

I had an excellent Aubergine Parmigiana - rich and tasty, for $7 followed by a seafood spaghetti for $13.50. The spaghetti was also very nice, plenty of seafood (prawns, octopus, calamare etc) and the pasta was well properley cooked.

Good service except for an attempt to get me to tip twice. There was an automatic 10% service added to the bill but the waiter wrote "tip" with a smilely face on the bill. I really do not like this. If the actual meal had not been so good I would have deducted the service.

I drank beer with the meal.

The overall cost with the service and tax was just under $40 for one which is expensive compared to a similar meal in Europe, Italy for example, but in line with Galapagos prices.

You will like this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014