“great fish”

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great fish”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

grilled fish dinner very good. I was told fish was wahoo and it was very tasty. service a little slow but food was very good.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, very acceptable service, adequate prices”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was there twice. The first time for coffee and desert - the coffee was the best I had in Puerta Ayora, the ice cream was too sweet, the service was better than in more expensive restaurants. The second time I was their for my last dinner in the Galapagos. I had grilled fish with french fries and a very good green salad, cold beer, good coffee, and a cup of ice cream. The food was very good, the service better than in other restaurants. The prices also better than in other restaurants. My total bill was $18.42, which includes the 22% Galapagos surcharge (12% Tax and 10% Service charge)

• Visited April 2014
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Go for the ice cream, but skip dinner”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

i ate here with my kids and found the choices limited and the food subpar. I got sick on the fish, even though I only ate half of it. Kids ordered pizza and pasta and seemed to like it okay. service took forever. Not recommended.

Visited April 2014
Maracaibo, Venezuela
“Sloooow service, ok food”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We came here on a weekday afternoon when about half the restaurant was empty and had terrible service. The food was ok but not great. The prices are decent, but we would have paid more if we were served in a reasonable time.

Visited April 2014
Western Australia
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My Galapagos born friend eats here all the time for breakfast. He took us here before we took off on a boat tour. Service was good. The breakfast was good. Nothing extraordinary but nicely cooked bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, etc and the biggest hash brown I've ever seen. Juice was fresh and delicious.

It's a good place to eat.

• Visited April 2014